Chapter 35

"Hurry up guys," I almost pleaded.
"Hold on, I need to brush my teeth. I'll be quick." Bree super sped to the bathroom. And with a blink of an I she was back. "Told you I'd be quick."
"Adam we're leaving without you in five seconds." I told Adam.
"Okay, I have time. Five... Four... Three... Uhh... Two.... Not two... The number that comes before the number not two.." Adam tried counting backward, "you can go, I'll catch up later."
"Ugh, we'll just wait." I said.
Adam went to brush his teeth. Adam closed the door behind him.
"Aww look at that cute puppy" Adam got distracted, now for some reason it started barking at him, "No! Bad puppy!"
"Can you super speed us to school? If we aren't there in three minutes we're going to be late, and we'll reach in 8 minutes with our speed right now." I asked.
Bree nodded, I don't think she wanted Principal Perry yelling at her with her stinky everyday onion breath.
I linked my arm into Bree's, and she grabbed Adam, who was being parked at by a puppy.

-At school-

Jasmin P.O.V

I came walking toward Chase, Adam and Bree.
"Hey Guys." I waved.
Only Bree and Adam responded, "Hey Jasmin" they said in unison.
"I-I'm going to be late for class." Chase walked away seeming to ignore me.
"Is Chase okay?" I asked.
Bree shrugged. And Adam... Adam's just staring at a wall... It's not the first time..
"We should all probably get to class. Or we'll be late." Bree suggested.
"I guess.. Yea..." I said still really confused. "What do you guys have now..?"
"English, Chase does too." Bree said
"I have English as well. Adam, what do you have?" I asked. Bree just stared at me with an 'oh-no' look on her face.
"I have art with Leo." Adam replied.

Bree and I walked toward our class, she seems a bit worried, I can't tell why though.
I'm still really concerned about Chase, why did he ignore me, and walk away as soon as I came by..?