Chapter 21

I'm glad Chase isn't mad at me anymore, I can't imagine how he feels everytime he tries helping me and Adam but we never pay attention. 

I sat at the desk at the back of the classroom, doodling hearts and stars, Jasmin infront of me, and Chase on the left side of me. Suddenly, I heard a grumbling noise, I stared at the teacher, then when she looked away, I stared at Chase. Is he okay?
''Pssstt, Chase, you okay?'' I whispered

Chase P.O.V

I got a tight twist in my stomach, then my brain felt blank. My head is spinning, not literally, I mean, I feel really dizzy.
''Yea..? I don't know...'' I whispered back.
Then suddenly it all went, I felt fine. Why? Don't ask, I don't know.
''Yea, I'm fine.''

Class period is ending in... Five... Four.... Three... Two... One...Now! I blocked my ears just in case.

''Guys, I have big news, and Chase, you might not like this. There's going to be a practice fire alarm half way through second period, I called Big D, and he said he's coming to take all of us home immidiately. Chase, since this is because of you, I think you should be telling Principal Perry that you don't feel well, therefor we all have to go home. And by the way, THANK YOU! You just got me out of my least favorite subject! Well, I hate all subjects except for break and lunch.'' Leo announced.
''B-but why me?'' I stammered, ''It's not my fault I have bionic hearing, and that I'm kinda infected by Crane!''

I can't believe this, it's always me, I'm always the one, it's always my fault, that's what they think. It's not fair. Why don't they understand that it's not in my hands? for a second, before study hall, I thought Bree understood what I felt like. I thought she understood, I thought everything was okay.

''But guys, we were supposed to go to the park with Jasmin after school.'' Bree complained.
''Well, we can think about that after we get out of here. The alarm is going to ring in about like two minutes.'' Leo suggested.