Chapter 50

Bree P.O.V

"This is going to be so cool. Wait till my older brother hears about this!" Jasmin smiled widely.
"Wait-you have an older brother? How old's he?- what's his name?" I asked excitedly.
"You know him... Luke..., he's in most of your classes... He's fifteen..." Jasmin replied trying to remind me.
"Who...?" I asked confused. Then it finally hit me. "Oh my gosh! Luke's your brother?!" I exclaimed.
"Wait... Does this mean... He knows about you and us...? Bionics...?" Chase questioned.
Jasmin nodded.
"Why don't you ever bring him over?" Adam asked I'm pretty sure he still doesn't know who Luke is.

I always get nervous around Luke... I think I like him.... No.. I can't... Can I? But this has to change, I have to stop getting nervous around him... We might be seeing him a lot since Jasmin is almost part of our team.

"Does Big D know?" Leo asked not exactly paying attention.
"Yea, I explained to him while you were right next to us, not paying attention." Jasmin smiled accusingly.
"Chase, is everything ready?" Mr. Davenport walked in.
"Yep, we just need to find the station." Chase replied.
"Right, Adam, can you get the capsul into the truck... Carefully" Mr Davenport started, "Don't let it bash anywhere... Like you almost did with well... Everything"
"Hey! That was only...." Adam tried counting his fingers, "..... That was only.... A of times. Nothing more!" Adam said unsure of what number came after seven.
"Adam and I will drop the capsul of to Jasmin's house, the rest of you, start training her." Mr. Davenport ordered.
Leo stood up with a huge smile....
"Not... Not you Leo..." Mr. Davenport made Leo's smile fade away. He rolled his eyes 'whatever' and went back to his zombie pig thing video game.