Chapter 22- The Decision

LISA

It was moments like this where it was hard on my part to decide.

Just earlier today, my Hayul was very cheery and playful. As you can see.

But the one I'm comforting as of the moment is a different Hayul. A sobbing Hayul is a scene you would not expect on a normal basis.

My HAYUL is happy and has a sunny personality to her. One that is different and opposite of what I am seeing right now.

She begged me to go to her Grandpa's house because she didn't want to see her daddy.

What really happened? This Hayul was freaking inlove with JK earlier. What changed?

I was busy soothing my daughter when I saw a figure peeking through the door. It was JK.

He looked downright sad.

He must have heard what Hayul said earlier. I signalled for him to come inside .

He opened the door widely at sat infront of me and Hayul.

Hayul must have realized that her daddy was here so she hid her faced in my chest and just hugged me tightly. Afraid of seeing her father.

As if Hayul wasn't around I asked JK.

"Jeon, what happened? Why is this one upset?  I really had to keep calm.

He seemed clueless.

"I really don't know BABE. One minute she was taking pictures of me and giggling. The next minute, she just decided to give me the SILENT TREATMENT. " He looked really broken.

Poor Jeon!

Jeon then moved a little towards us and then touched Hayul's back.

"Baby? Tell me what Daddy did wrong? I really don't know why you suddenly hate daddy. " He whispered to loud enough for me to hear.

He stared at me. Yah! Jeon JungKook , do not stare at me like that.

When he was about to touch Hayul again. The little girl decided to face him and shouted.

" I hate you daddy!  Why are you here when you have another girl waiting for you. Right? " She said in between sobs.

"You like that Tzuyu right? She even called you HONEY in her post. So why don't you go to her and don't bother me and my Mommy ever again" She then escaped from my hold and ran outside.

Oh, so this is about TZUYU?

It's about TZUYU again.

I faced him. " What really happened Jeon? Why does Hayul know about Tzuyu ? " I asked him. I was starting to lose my calmness.

Just hearing the witches name makes my blood boil.

"She was using my phone earlier and I was busy doing work. I don't know what Hayul's talking about. Would you just believe me??" He said frustratedly.

"Then can you explain why Hayul is so freaking mad at you right now and why she wants you to go back to Tzuyu. The hell Jeon what did you do?"

My voice becoming louder by the minute.

That's right Jeon! You better make me understand and explain it to me clearly or else you jerk.. you made my HAYUL cry. Stupid Jeon!

I showed her my phone and said.

"She was on my phone the whole day Li. I don't know what happened" he explained.

Stupid answer Jeon!