Chapter 69- The Reconciliation

JUNGKOOK

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

PREGNANT

LISA IS PREGNANT.

That word was all I could think about for the past 2 days.

After our huge fight and Lisa's revelation, everything became tense around the house.

Both Lisa and Ella were avoiding me like a plague.

The twins were oblivious to what was happening.

And so, the most rational thing to do was bring to my Parent's house and let them stay there for awhile.

Back to the huge matter at hand,

This past two days have been extreme hell.

Why?

Simply because my wife and my eldest daughter wouldn't even acknowledge my presence.

I know I made the hugest mistake but it literally breaks my heart to see them ignore me.

Lisa and Ella found lots of ways to avoid seeing me.

For instance,

The other day, I was making breakfast for the two of them when suddenly the two decided to leave the house and come back really late.

I was waiting for them to come home since I got worried, but then when they returned, they immediately went upstairs and locked the door.

And then yesterday, when I was to confront them, Lisa and Ella stayed all day locked up in that damn bedroom.

I was staying in the living room and saw Ella practically bringing loads of food and drinks to the room not even glancing at me.

Not to mention, our household help Mrs. Claire, would also bring them meals.

To say I was frustrated would be an understatement.

I wanted to talk to them especially Lisa.

I haven't seen her face recently and it pains me.

I was worried a lot for her and her condition.

I practically GOOGLED tips and what nots on how to take of a pregnant woman and everything related to pregnancy.

Therefore, I now understood why Lisa has been acting up lately.

It was because of those damn hormones.

Not to mention the fact that she was carrying a human being inside of her.

To tell you the truth, I was scared.