Chapter 38- The Date

LISA

After the incident at the Reunion, me and Jungkook's relationship became much more stronger.

I must admit that I found it really sweet how Jk defended me and talked back to the witch. It gave me such pride to see my husband on my side.

Currently, I was at work designing the new concept for our fall Line.

It was a busy day in the office

I was focused on my laptop when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Jk.

Kookoo ❤️
Hi babe! You busy right now? Have you eaten? Take care of yourself Jeon ok? Missing you already babe. See you later. Love you so much wifey! ❤️❤️❤️

Always CHEESY Jeon. Tsk!

He always makes me feel like a teenager having a huge crush on someone.

I didn't reply to him since it's his 15th text and it's just lunch time already.

He is so annoying in a cute way!

I resumed my work and decided to focus on the task ahead to finish early.

I was getting so into the task at hand when the intercom rang....

Eunha:
Hi Madam Lisa! Sorry to be bothering you at the moment but YOUR HUSBAND is here and wants to see you. Shall I let him in ma'am?

Stupid Jeon! So persistent . What is he even doing here? Doesn't the guy have work?

Lisa:
Yes please. Thank you Eunha.

There was sudden knock on the door followed by the loud footsteps of the one and only, Jeon JungKook.

I stared at him and the prick was smiling widely.

"Hi babe! I figured I'd visit you since you wouldn't even answer and reply to my text. " He pouted.  "Lisa Jeon, are you ignoring me? "

"Well, FYI, I'm a busy woman and i do have a ton of work to do. " I sat properly and then " What are you doing here Jeon? "

"Wow! No "Hi babe! I missed you. What a wonderful visit. " He sarcastically added.

I was through entertained with the guy.

" JEON! Seriously? Answer my question. " I crossed my arms on my chest signalling that I was serious.

"Fine babe. You had me worried babe. You weren't answering my texts. Do you know how mean you are? I wanted to see you and you were ignoring me." He pouted some more.

I just laughed at his drama.

"You're so funny Jeon! "

I stood up from my seat and then approached the pouting big baby. I then pinched his cheeks and kissed it