Chapter 30- The Swim

LISA

Yeah, we were different!

I felt different!

After the kiss that happened, JK and I became really ackward.

Ok fine, I was the ackward one!

Honestly speaking.

I didn't know how to talk to him. I really was clueless.

Today was the day that the whole gang will go swimming. My kids were super excited. They were practically up all night getting ready for this day.

I, on the other hand, was nervous to say the least. I had to spend the whole day with JK because we were gonna be outside the whole day. I wouldn't want to look after the kids all by myself. So yeah, the struggle is definitely REAL! 😕

So here we were  lounging at the beach. I was wearing an all white ensemble.

I was looking after Hayul as she makes a sandcastle

Jk was with the twins

Jk was with the twins. He was evidently teaching them how to swim.

I haven't really talk to him that much. Just the occasional conversation revolving around the kids.

I was eyeing them when suddenly Jk looked straight at me as if sensing my stares

I was eyeing them when suddenly Jk looked straight at me as if sensing my stares. I looked away. Damn! I feel like a school girl. Sappy old Lisa.

Here I am just getting officially tanned from the heat of the sun and all I could think about was how Jk looked. I've gone mad! Tsk.

I was daydreaming when suddenly a shadow blocked my view of the sun.

I looked up and the found the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK dripping wet from his dip in the sea.

Apparently, the guy has been snapping his fingers at me the whole time.

Yes, I have made a fool out of myself infront of him. Ground, pls. Swallow me now!

He smiled and me and the next thing I know was I was up in the air and being carried by his wet muscular body.

"Jungoo, put me down this instant! I'm warning you, you will not like me when I'm angry! " I punched him mercilessly but the prick won't let go.

He just laughed heartily.

"Angry or not babe , I still like you a lot! " He commented.

I'm so glad he was seeing my face because right now I looked like a tomato with all the blushing. Damn him and his pickup lines.

"Can you just like put me down! Jeon JungKook! Yahhhhh! Put me down NOW!"

"Oh feisty! I like it" Jk then smirked.

"Jungoo pls. Put me down. People are looking at us already. "

"So what if they're looking? I don't give a damn! Let them see how much I love you babe! "

Ok. He seriously needs to stop teasing me and being cheesy as heck.

"Ughhh! You're so irritating. "

"Well, you're so adorable my babe!"

He suddenly dropped me into the water.

Hell! I'll really kill you Jeon!

I screamed so loud.

All I heard was giggled from my children and the laughter from our friends.

Apparently, they find it funny that I am soaking wet. They enjoy laughing at my misery. Such great friends!

I was busy cursing to the world (in my head) and grumbling when a hand snaked unto my waist and kept me close.

Jk then held me tight and his face was inches from mine.

He was breathtaking let me tell you.

My HUSBAND is so goodlooking. Damn! I'm lucky.

He then came closer to me and whispered ever so gently.

"Lisa Jeon, I love you so damn much! You have no idea. " He caressed my face then kissed my cheeks ever so slowly.

Yes, I'm in trouble and I didn't mind.

I heard cheering from the bay area. And I peeked and saw Hayul, Jia and Jihyun all very happy and excited to see their Mommy and Daddy showing affection on the beach.

He then kissed my other cheek.

"You have no idea how irrestably charming you are and I'm sorry if I took you for granted all these years. I've lost a lot of time being a jerk to you and I really wanna make it up to you this time. "

He smiled at me some more.

"Babe, it isn't my intention to get mad and shout at you. I'm just a little bit jealous. (I eyed him ) OK, fine. A lot. I get jealous and it's driving me bonkers babe. Pls. I'm sorry if I cannot let you within 3 inches from a guy because seriously I always feel like you'll leave me because of the things I did. I'm sorry if I make you annoyed, constantly angry and hurt with actions, I promise I'd try to control my issues babe. I just really you to smile at me. " He then pinched my cheeks.

" You are so cute when you're mad that sometimes I just wanna make you mad for no reason". I slapped his arm. " Babe, I promise to be the best dad and to take care of you and the kids. I probably am not the most responsible person you know but I can try to be one. Stop making people adore you because I'd die seeing people fall inlove with you every single day. " He kissed my neck.  And I Laid my head of his head.

"Lisa Jeon, this Jeon JungKook will always be loving you forever and always babe! You are mine ok? Promise me. " He was now practically hugging me tightly .

As if asking for a reply, I said.

"I love you too Jeon forever and always" That  was the signal he was waiting for.

After hearing me say those words, he kissed me fully and I was kissing him back.

Yeah, the JEON JUNGKOOK is mine so back off 🤭😏