encounter with my future wife

Alex POV

'Alex wake up, you will be late for work,' my mom shouted from the kitchen. I was already awake since I was an early riser. I was a waiter at my uncles diner.
The payment was little but it was enough to pay for the bills and save for college. I took my packed breakfast and kissed my mother goodbye before I left. 
It was already seven and the bus leaves at 7.30. A car was quite expensive for me and my mom. I know it's weird but at my age of twenty four, I have never met my dad. My mother never talked about him and she does not like talking about him.

The bus came at exactly 7.30am. On my way to Daniels diner, I put my headphones on so as to forget reality for the next twenty minutes before I reached at the diner.

The bus stopped and I ran to the diner when suddenly I heard screeching of tires, then everything was black, I could not feel my body as much as I tried. Am I dead. That was what came to my mind.

Annalyne POV

"Oh my God!! What have I done," I screamed in shock as I looked at the body that lay in front of my car lifeless. Blood was flowing and I felt sick. I really hate blood.

People started gathering around and that's when realization downed on me that someone's life was in danger.
I ran back to my Lamborghini and took my phone to call an ambulance but then I heard sirens.

The man was taken to hospital and I followed the ambulance closely. I felt guilty and I knew the man's medication was on me. That was not a problem because my parents were rich more than required. Am not bragging.

We reached at the New York general hospital and he was taken to ER. "Ma'am you have to wait at the waiting room as we check on him," a man in a white lab cort  told me.
I paced around at the waiting room hoping the guy won't die.
Police came and asked me some questions about the accident and they told me that I had to go to the police station to give a statement. That's when I remembered that I had parents, but the problem was that I was not in good terms with them. That's why I was over speeding.

"Can you call my parents and inform them what has happened, please," I told one of the policemen giving him my dad's phone number, I did not want to deal with them anytime soon.
I was taken to the police station and my dad had already found a lawyer for me. Yeah that's what rich men do to protect their reputation.

My parents agreed to take care of the guy's medication and I was sent to London to stay with my grandma as a punishment. I really hate my grandma for her selfishness, even though am supposed to inherit her boutique after college.

I had to pack my clothes and leave after three days. That was unfair but I was used to it since my parents always gave all attention to my twin sister Katelyn, who was a Victoria secret model and also took over my parents' company. Yeah she had the beauty and the slim body that every girl dream's to have. And I was the fat pig of the family with my dad's brown eyes while she had beautiful emerald green eyes like mom's. Am not jealousy at all. I really love my body even if I have a popping arse. Finally I was in one of my dad's car, being driven to the airport. My parents could not allow me to use their private jet. But I still love them.

     I was not given a chance to see the person that I had endangered his life. One day I will look for him and apologize. That's what came to my mind. And for my parents, I hope they will love me as their own child.
As I sat in the plane and buckled my sit belt, my childhood came back to my mind.

Flashback

It was me and my sister's birthday, I was happy to turn twelve years old. I went downstairs only to find my twin sister carrying boxes with gifts to her room.
"Mom, dad where are my birthday gifts," I shouted excitedly running to the living room. My parents looked at each other, as if they were shocked to see me. "Honey we forgot to buy you gifts but don't worry, you still have next year, " my mom tried to lighten the mood.

" How could you buy Katelyn gifts and forget about me and yet we are twins," I started crying, " that's not fair."

"Young lady you should be grateful that you are still living in this house, you were not supposed to be born in the first place, we only wanted one child only for you to be born three hours after Kate, now go to your room and stay quiet. I don't want to see your face around me." My dad shouted at me. Tears started running down my cheeks as I looked at my parents in shock. I hoped my mom will at least hug me and say that my dad was wrong but she just looked at me with a plain face not showing any expression. I hoped it was a dream and I will wake up and find myself in my bed. But I confirmed it was a reality when suddenly my face was slapped by my own mother.

    "Rose what  are you doing,,,," my grandma shouted through the hallway. She took me to my room and started packing some of my clothes.

    "Anna, I want you to take a shower right now we are living for London," that was when I started living with my grandma.
End of flashback

"Miss are you alright?" A guy who sat next to me shook my shoulder as he gave me a handkerchief. That's when I felt something flowing down my cheeks. Oh my God I was crying the whole time.
"By the way am Jake," the guy told me. "Am Annalyne but you can call me Anna," that's how I became friends with Jake and his boyfriend Harry.

Katelyn's POV

"Mom, dad where are you going in a rush." I had just arrive from Australia and my parents were already rushing to the hospital saying that Anna had caused an accident. Since I was young I knew my parents never liked my sister.
I liked the attention that they gave me but it was not fair what they did to my sister on our twelfth  birthday. I wanted to hug my sister and tell her everything will be fine but I did not have that courage. My grandma took her to London. I was the only one who always talked to her through my nanny's phone.
I always cried in my room and begged my parents to bring my sister back but it went to deaf ears. My parents supported me in every way but they never wanted to hear about her. Everyone thought I was the only child.
I followed my parents to New York general hospital. The guy had a few broken ribs and was still unconscious. His mother was seated beside the bed crying and common sense could tell she had no money.
"Hey ma'am, am Katelyn Scott. Am very sorry for what happened to your son."
"Am Lora and this is my son Alexander Brown. My son is a strong boy and am sure he will be fine." His mom said.
I think I have heard that name before, Alexander Brown. I can't seem to remember where I had that name.