THE WEDDING

Alex POV

I had dreaded this day. This was supposed to be special to me. I was supposed to be happy. I wish I did this from the bottom of my heart. With someone special to me. Someone that I love. But if wishes were horses.

I had to do this for the one person that has sacrificed a lot for me. Mom will always come first.

It was a small wedding ceremony at st Louise cathedral, whereby close friends and family were invited. At some point I regretted taking the offer but it was too late to back out. I had signed a contract and if I had to back out I had to pay a fine of a hundred million dollars and my mom's medication will be stopped.

Kate's sister who was the cause of all this was supposed to attend the wedding. Sometimes I blame her but am also thankful to her since my mom will be treated.

"Are you ready son," my uncle Daniel asked me. I could feel his sympathy but I had to be strong for him and mom. Apart from mom, he was the only other family that I got.

When I looked at my face once more in the mirror, I knew I was ready.

"I have a feeling one day you will get out of this son. Just persevere and be strong for your mom." Uncle Daniel said before we went to church.

The Church was decorated with purple flowers and white roses. I never liked white roses but I had no say in this wedding. I stood at the alter and waited for the bride.

My mom sat at the front bench with Rose, katelyn's mom. She looked sad and she had teary eyes. I knew she also regretted this but we had no choice.

The church bell rang and the door opened. The woman that I was dreading to see walked in. She was every man's dream bride but she just disgusted me.

She was wearing a purple wedding gown. Her face was baked with make up. Her dad walked in with her.

Then my eyes were captivated with brown eyes behind the bride. My heartbeat increased. Those eyes were seemed to look deep into my soul. Who is she. She also looked at me and her eyes widened in shock. Then she mouthed something like Harry.

I looked behind me to confirm if she was talking to someone but when I turned, she was still looking at me in shock. She looked adorable when she was shocked. I found myself smiling at her.

I felt a tag on my back, that's when I realized everyone was looking at me with anticipation and worry.

"Do you Alexander Brown take Katelyn Scott as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to cherish..." I zoned out again looking at those pink full kissable lips behind the bride.

"You may now kiss the bride," what,,,I never said my vows or even put a ring on anyone's finger. What kind of marriage is this without a ring. I never said I do to be precise.

Katelyn pulled me and tried to kiss me but I slightly turned my head and her lips met my cheek. I knew this marriage was going to be war that I was sure to win.

Until this day, I never knew I had this side of me. I don't know what happened but the moment my eyes met those brown ones, my body exploded with courage. I think that woman has a charm. I never felt that way before.

Anna's POV

When we reached at the church, that's when I was informed that I will be the brides maid. I had no idea on what to do since I had never attended a weddings before.

"Anna, this is your sister and whether you like it or not you will do it," my mother, or rather,ex-mother said. I glared at her and scoffed. I wanted to give her a piece of mind but grandma gave me a don't-you-dare look.

I followed behind Kate and dad to the alter. I felt like someone was staring at me. I lifted my head and almost collapsed.

"Harry!!!!??" I thought he was gay. And I left him in London with Jake. What the hell,,,. He was looking at me with so much intensity. Butterflies started jumping in my stomach. Harry has never made me feel this way. And why was he staring at me like I was some delicious meal.

I was dreading this wedding to end so that I could confront him. He then smiled at me. This is getting weird. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He was not concentrating at what the priest was saying.

Then suddenly the priest said,"you may now kiss the bride."

What the fuck, was this even a wedding. There was no ring and no vows were said.

Is this really Harry or his replica or his twin. Then Kate pulled him and attempted to kiss him. He slightly turned and Kate kissed him on the cheek. For some unknown reason I was relieved that they did not kiss on the lips.

We went to the reception and some music was played.

"May I have this dance?" I heard a familiar voice almost like Harry but it was deep and may I say sexy. I turned and met with Harry or his clown.

"Harry,,, "my mouth said before my mind gave it permission. The guy looked behind as if to confirm if there was someone behind him.

"Am talking to you dumb asshole," I poked his chest with my index finger. Oh my that chest is made of concrete.

He turned and stared at me as if I had grown a second head.

"Who is Harry,"know I was confused.

"May I have this dance as I hear your apology for almost killing me and causing me to marry that bitchy she devil of your sister."