Butterflies and electric currents

"May I have this dance as I hear your apology for almost killing me and causing me to marry that bitchy she devil of your sister."

It was my turn to look at him as if he had grown an extra head. I thought he was Harry but by the look on his face, he had no idea who Harry was. But why do they have to be identical.

Then it hit me hard. He was the guy that I almost killed. I started feeling guilty. Despite almost killing him, I also caused the unwanted marriage.

"I am very sorry,,,," I trailed off since I didn't know his name.

"Alex,,am Alexander Brown," Brown, that name sounds familiar. But this was not time for questions. I had to apologize.

"Alex am so sorry for everything, it was not my intention to almost kill you. I was mad due to some reasons. Am so sorry. If there is a way I will get you out of this marriage. I promise with my life I will do anything even if it will cost my life."

I was crying my eyes out and I knew I was blubbering because that's what I did when I knew I was guilty.

I felt someone pulling me into a bear hug. This might be the best hug in my life. The oceanic smell of his body was doing something to me. The butterflies in my stomach seemed to have woken up.

"Hey you don't have to cry, whatever happened is the past. I already forgave you. You don't have to worry about me I will struggle and fight where necessary. "He said softly. How can a person forgive easily. "How come I haven't heard about you and you are a Scott family?" He asked.

Before I answered my grandma came and tapped my shoulder. I turned to look at her but her attention had diverted to someone else. Her face was pale and she looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Harry!!?" She said and I followed her gaze. She was looking at Alex.

Alex looked at me then grandma.

"Grandma, this is Alexander Brown, Kate's new husband. He is not Harry."
I told grandma.

"What,,,did you just say Brown, just like Harrison Brown." Grandma said. That's when realization struck me. Not only did he resemble Harry but they shared the second name.

"Excuse me, who is Harry? Am very lost here." Alex said looking at us suspiciously.

"I think we have a lot to discuss, for know I have somewhere to go. Take this and call me tomorrow at 12 noon. Don't forget to call me and don't mention anything to your wife." I have never seen grandma so serious about anything.

"Anna let's go we have a plane to catch in 20 minutes. But before we go can we take a selfie with you son."grandma said rather than asking.

Alex stood between us but something happened. Our arms brushed and I felt electric current in my body from where our arms brushed. I glanced at him and found him already staring at me. That only increased the butterflies in my stomach.

After we took selfie with Alex, we went back to the hotel.

"Grandma, why did we leave before the cake was cut?" I asked her pouting. I knew pouting was my charm and my puppy dog eyes.

"I have to talk to Drake about that boy Alex," grandma said." I have a weird feeling about that wedding." She was dialing someone's number.

"Hey Drake, meet me now in Zuma hotel room 37 and bring little Anna her favourite cake," she said in a haste." I said now Drake or else you will regret." I wondered if it was that important. Sometimes people just resemble.

Five minutes later the door bell rang.

"Anna go get the door for me," grandma said.

"Uncle  Drake, " I hugged the man on the wheelchair.

"Anna, you have grown so much. You are very beautiful young lady." He said hugging me. I knew my face was a freaking tomato. Yeah I blushed a lot.

"Here is your cake sweetie, I had you never got the chance to eat the wedding cake." My eyes widened at that. I loved lemon cake.

"So what was so urgent mom?" Drake called my grandma mom since she was like his mother after his real mother died.

"When did you have this one nightstand that broke your virginity Drake?" Grandma asked him with a stern look. I felt like it was a sensitive topic so I decided to leave.

"Anna, you can stay. You are a grown up and I can trust you. You also have to be my witness." I was shocked with grandma's outburst.

"It was twenty five years ago. Why are you bringing this up mom?" Uncle Drake asked.

"Anna bring my phone now," grandma commanded. I brought the phone and she started showing Drake the photos of Alex.

"Why are you showing me Harry's photos?" Drake asked confused.

"This is not Harry you fool," Grandma said.

"What do you mean that's not Harry,, am not blind mom." Drake looked confused.

"This is Alexander Brown, katelyn's husband Drake and he is twenty four years old. Are you thinking what am thinking Drake? If I were you I could have already called a PI to do background check on him."

"Do you mean this boy might be my son, do you think the woman that took my heart and virginity also has my son," Drake started blubbering.

"I said do a background check Drake before it's too late." Grandma shouted.

"Okay woman chill, am trying to absorb everything." Drake said.

He took out his phone and dialled a number. "Hey Sam I want you to find every detail about Alexander Brown, I'm sending you his picture. I want answers in the next thirty minutes."

Grandma's phone started vibrating showing a new number. "Grandma someone is calling." I said giving her the phone.

"Hello, ooh hi Alex, I thought I said you call me tomorrow.... What,,,, when are you travelling? ......how long?...... Okay I will call you in five minutes." Grandma hung up.

"Alex just called and they will be leaving tomorrow for their honeymoon with Kate in Hawaii." Grandma said and for some reason I felt my heart squeeze.