Gold-diggers

Anna's POV

"Anna this is all your fault,,am getting married to a stupid gold digger and his mother just because you knocked the guy with your car. You have always ruined everything for me Anna,,,,now I can't party or have fun because of you ugly bitch. I wish you were never born and my life could be perfect." I could not believe my only family member who at least loved me could say such cruel words to me.

I really wanted to call Kate and apologize to her but she blocked my line. I need something strong to take away the pain in my heart. I went to 247 night club and ordered vodka. I took the first shot and felt the burning sensation as I gulped down the drink.

I took several shots then heard someone calling me. The voice was familiar but I could not recognise the owner since my head was spinning. I wanted to take another shot but my hand was stopped. " You have had enough Anna you need to rest," the same voice said again.

I wanted to protest but my mouth could not utter a word. My vision became blurry and it became dark. I felt someone carrying me but I could not fight. Why should I fight when am useless,,,, the men can as well kill me. I thought to my self.

I was put on something soft and I knew it was a car. Soon I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up due to the stinging effect of light in my eyes and my head was hurting like hell.

I looked around the room that was pink everywhere. This doesn't look like my room at all.

Oh my God,,, what happened??

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I looked at the door and I could not believe it.

"Jake,,, what am I doing here?" I asked him.

"First take this advil to help your head, brush your teeth and take a bath because you are smelling like shit. After that come downstairs for breakfast and you owe me an explanation on why you were poisoning yourself with alcohol."

That's when everything dawned on me and I could feel tears stinging my eyes.

I went to the birthroom and whoever was in the mirror was a total mess version of me. I my grandmother sees me like this am sure to be dead meat.

I cleaned myself up but the I realized I didn't have any clothes to change into.

I covered myself with a bathrobe and went downstairs.

When I reached downstairs I could smell waffles and beacon. My favourite.

"Jake what am I going to wear my clothes from last night are wrinkled."

"Morning,,, who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

I turned only to meet the hottest guy on planet. He had blue eyes and dark hair. I think he was 6'2 tall and that chest,,oh my God,, I think he has nice abbs under that shirt. Is it even possible to be that hot.

"Hey have you finished eye fucking me so that I can finish making breakfast." I could feel my cheeks become hot due to embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for that,,, I was looking for Jake."

"Jake, there is a sexy lady here almost naked and is looking for you. You better come down now and explain everything." The guy shouted.

"Hey,,,babe am not replacing you. Meet my new friend Annalyne Scott whom I told you about. Annie meet my boyfriend Harrison Brown." Jake said hugging me then kissing Harrison on the lips.

Wait Harrison Brown sounds very familiar to me. "Are you Drake Brown's son?" That came out louder than intended.

" Chill out woman, you don't have to shout. And yes I'm his son."

Oh my good,,he was my childhood crush and he is still my crush. Even though his dad and my dad are great rivals. Wait, jake said he is his boyfriend, that means they are dating. That means he is.....

"Yeah am gay," he said. Did I ksay that loud.

Am disappointed for some unknown reasons. Is it even legal for someone to be that hot and worst of all gay.

"What are you doing in London," I asked due to curiosity.

"Let's eat breakfast as we talk, I'm starving. " Jake said with puppy dog eyes. His feminine version is cute.

Breakfast was the best.

"So Annie, tell us about yourself." Harry asked and I was dreading that question.

My eyes stang with tears but blink them away. I took in deep breathes.
I have never told anyone about myself since I was a loner I never had friends.

I decided that it was time to let everything out. I told them everything including the text that my sister sent me.

By the time I finished,, my vision was blurry due to tears. And Jake was literally crying while Harry tried to comfort both of us.

"We are hear for you Annie, if you need anything just tell us." Jake said and Harry agreed with him.

I was happy to make new friends. After that they drove me to my grandmother's mansion. I never expected my grandma to get along with them the way she did.

Harry told my grandma that he doesn't want his dad's business. That's why he ran away from New York. I also learned that Jake was a professional stylist but was looking for a new job since he quite his job in New York to be with his boyfriend.

"So boys can you work for me I mean if you want to. Harry can be my male model and Jake can join my stylists."

"Are you serious,,, I have always wanted to show off my sexy body as a model but my dad never allowed me." Harry said.

"So is that a yes?" They looked at each other then nodded.

"Thank you Anna for bringing home your friends," my grandma gave me a tight hug, " that's why I love you so much."