𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"8 makes 1 team, ATEEZ imnida" they cheerfully greeted as I stood there beside Manager Kim. Beads of sweat profusely came down as I watch them. Every fan girl's dream.

"Meet Aerim Yoon, she'll be your personal assistant for one year, please treat her well" Manager Kim then lead me towards them as I shook their hands one by one. Woo Young flashed a sweet smile at me.

The other members went on and Hong Joong was last

The other members went on and Hong Joong was last. As my hands touched his I felt an electric shock sending shivers down my spine. Electric man huh? He seemed to not notice and just shyly smiled at me.

"Uh noona, nice to meet you" Min Gi said and held my hand. The other members also held my hands and arms.

"We're gonna abduct you" San said. I don't know why he can be THIS charismatic. Lord, you're unfair. I stood there clueless while they drag me out of the building.

"U-uh, where are you s-specifically taking me?" I said as they threw me in their van. They all looked at me while Seong Hwa laughed.

"Wear these first, for your and our safety" he handed me sunglasses and a black face mask to cover my identity.

"You are going to take us to, drum roll please" Min Gi again said and they all played synchronized drum rolls on the seats. I shook my head in disbelief. I now have eight 5 year olds to take care of. Great.

"You're going to treat us to 교촌치킨" Kyochon Chicken. These brats, but oh well I idolise them so why not hehe. I am going to put love potions in their chickens and get married.

"Leader-nim, drive for us, and you sit beside him in front" they placed me in front beside Hong Joong who looks beat. I can't take my eyes off of him, why?!

at Kyochon - 13:56 pm GMT +9

"Order up guys" I said and hearts flashed in their eyes

"Order up guys" I said and hearts flashed in their eyes. Hungry much? I just smiled and took their order and paid for it.

We were happily eating when Hong Joong stood up.

"I'll go to the comfort room" he said and we waved him bye. He walked away and disappeared behind all those Koreans.

Hong Joong's POV
"Man I'm beat" I washed my face on the sink and wiped away excess water with my handkerchief.

That girl, I saw her before. But when? I really saw her before I just can't recall that moment. Oh well.

As I was about to head out the comfort room, Yun Ho passed by me and patted my back.

"You'll do great Hongie" he informally said and chuckled. What was that suppose to mean?

"N-noona can I ask you a question?" I said as I reached out table. She looked at me and wiped her lips.

"Y-yes, what is it?" she asked and leaned a but closer but not too close. I hesitated but I blurted it all out.

"A-are you sure we haven't met before?" I asked and looked at her while waiting for her response. She looked shocked but a smile is seen through her black mask.

"We have met before" she said and made me even more curious of her. Specifically when?