𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

setting: concert arena, Seoul

The last goodbyes are hardBut we know we'll see you soonMaybe when we're apartThat's when we'll touch the moon

But we know we'll see you soon
Maybe when we're apart
That's when we'll touch the moon

Just trust in me and never go
When days are hard, nowhere to go
Just trust in me my dear
This is the end, the beginning is near

"We never knew that after only a year, we'd have such a huge fandom" Hyuna said, in the verge of tears. She has been a strong leader and a brave person. Being so emotionally unstable in front of the people important to you is the hardest.

Aerim was the one crying loud, clenching the Cherry bong that she was holding onto. Ji Eun was smiling while tears were falling.

But at the end of the day
When the sky turns gray
Look up to it and smile
'Cause being with you, is worthwhile

The rainbows may seem dull
But put this in deep down your skull
That the memories we had is always here
Even if our departure is near

"Thanks for staying strong with us" Haneun said. She wasn't crying. She was just there smiling bright. The crowd was silently crying.

Some were begging for them to stay but they can't. They know they can't.

Hyungkee went to the United States to open a dance workshop.

Hyuna became a model.

Jieun started opening her own make-up brand.

Haruki went to Japan to study medicine.

Haneun became and actress.

While Aerim, she trained again for 4 years.

Solo artist, Aerim Yoon. Bighit Entertainment.

This is the mark of their next journey.

3 years later

aerim

"Okay call me when you can" I ended the call and continued practicing my vocals. I am going to perform in Chicago and I had to work on my voice.

"You're doing great sweetie" I told my self and went on to the stage.

It was a wild performance. I was so happy to be singing and performing with my fans up close.

"We love you queen!"

"You're so great!"

"Underrated singer!"

"The elegance of the queen!"

"Save the music industry!"

I was so overwhelmed with all the comments they were throwing at me. I finally made a name for myself. I finally debuted.

But one thing isn't right.

Wait.

"Thanks for driving me home, Doyoung" he never left my side. I don't know why.

"And big thanks to you for helping me" he said and smiled at me. I recall the day I can't forget.

flashback

"Doyoung, it's her Hyuna" I said. Hyuna was crying while confusion filled Doyoung's face.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. I managed to have courage and blurt these out.

"It's her, your long lost girlfriend, it isn't me, it's her" I said. He was shocked and he immediately fell to the ground.

We rushed him to the nearest hospital. The doctor congratulated me for bringing back an important piece of his memory.

Little by little he was recovering and they were keeping up with each other. Until I finally knew that they were dating once again.

"Bye Hyuna and Doyoung, enjoy life" I said and patted with them to start my next journey, to become a solo artist.

end

He dropped me off in front of my house and I slowly crept in, afraid to wake up my baby.

"Arf! Arf!" my baby Jino, came running towards me. She stumbled as she pounced on me.

"Easy girl okay?" I said shook my head while chuckling. I placed my keys on the table and drank water.

"You missed mommy didn't you?" I asked. She kept wagging her tail and barking at me. I fed her and sent her to sleep.

While I was busy brushing my teeth a call awakened my senses.

"Yes?" I answered. The line was silent.

"Who is this? Is this another sasaeng?" I asked, irritation slowly crept in.

"How I wish I would be a sasaeng to atleast get a bit of your time" the guy said and turned off the call. That's weird.

As I was about to go to sleep, I opened my TV to atleast see the news headline.

"DaraGon: Sandara Park and G-Dragon marriage"

"Is BTS disbanding?"

"Stock markets, price up"

"Wonderful performance of Aerim Yoon last night"

"Aww that's cute" I muttered to myself. I was about to turn the TV off when a new flash report came in.

"Breaking News: Kim Hongjoong, the leader of the phenomenal group ATEEZ, rushed to the hospital due to attempted suicide, the member who found him rushed him quick--"

I sat there staring at the TV. The news reporter's voice was blocked by sniffing and muffles.

What the fuck did I just do? I am so messed up. I hate this. I hate being away from you.