𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

hong joong

As I woke up the next morning, the team was there sleeping silently. I tiptoed across them.

"Good morning leader" It was San. He was sitting on a chair and watching the others sleep peacefully. I smiled at him and went to the kitchen.

It was quiet. The staff were all asleep and no cameras were around. I love this peace and quiet. I lit three scented candles and read a novel while eating sliced apples.

It was just 3 am so I didn't want to text Aerim since she is still asleep.

"So Leader Hong, are you and Aerim back together?" It was San again. I nodded and offered him slices but he refused.

"Oh really? Congrats then" he said and headed to the kitchen area cooked some ramen.

"How do you manage to keep this a secret? I mean, yeah Hyuna and Dawn hid it for 2 years, but how?" he asked, still curious. I chuckled and went to the sink next to him.

"Maybe we trained for this, to keep secrets" I said and stretched my arms while walking back to my room.

I laid flat on bed and left messages for Aerim to see later.

Jagi

Sleep well~

Good morning

Eat breakfast and fill urself up!

I turned my phone off and just decided to take a quick bath. I chose some fancy clothes since we are doing lots today.

  I chose some fancy clothes since we are doing lots today

aerim

I literally can't sleep well because of back aches and a heavy fever. We are supposed to have a dance practice today but they cancelled it since I am sick.

"What do you want Aerim?" Hyuna asked me. I weakly smiled and told her to get me some ramen. She nodded and gave me ramen, apple and water.

"Can I text Joong back?" I asked. She gave me my phone and I texted him back.

"Jagiya"

"I'm not feeling well~"

"Don't worry about me"

"Take care~"

Although I want him to be beside me I can't because of our tight schedules. As I sent the messages I drowsed off to a deep sleep.

"Is she awake?"

"Nah"

"Okay I'll handle her"

"Okay call me if you need us"

"Sure thanks a lot"

I woke up seeing Hyung Kee walking towards the door and Hong Joong sitting on the sofa beside my bed.

I looked at him making him glance and smile warmly at me. I saw him sweating a lot and panting hard.

"Why'd you come here?" I asked. He smiled and held my hand, his warm lips planted on it.

"I missed you and I know that you got sick, I was dead worried" he said. He placed the Pooh bear beside me and hugged me.

"Uhm Hong Joong I got something to tell you actually" I opened it up. We haven't formally discussed it yet but I had to open it up.

"I'm all ears jagi" he said and reassuringly smiled at me. I frowned while tears were escaping my eyes.

"We're disbanding soon" I said and started crying out loud. He hugged me tight and the members soon came rushing in.

Hyuna felt what I told Hong Joong and she cried in an instant.

"Girls I'm going to go out first, call me okay?" Hong Joong excused himself as we continued crying.

"I will miss you all" Ji Eun, informed us and hugged us.

"It's not final yet okay? Stay strong" Hyuna said and wrapped us in a big embrace.

Whatever the plan is, how good or bad it may be, I hope that it will have a good ending.