𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

aerim

g-mail

[✓] or [×]

to yoon aerim,

the entertainment will be expecting you at around 14:30 pm, 07-02-19. please be reminded that your punctuality may affect your chances of debuting. thank you, have a good day.

I looked around and saw that it was already 13:27 so I rushed to my closet to wear the clothes that I have been saving up for my debut stage.

I hurriedly rode on Do Young's car and he dropped me off at the building. He sent me a flying kiss but I made a disgusted face while he laughed.

"Good luck, you can do it" Do Young shouted as he drove off with his McLaren P1. I went inside to start the auditioning. As soon as I went inside I saw a bunch of pretty girls before me. They all glanced at me and smiled.

"Hi! You must be Aerim Yoon right? I am Hyuna and I was scouted here for the new girl group, I have heard lots of good things about you" the girl in cherry earrings said and smiled at me. I smiled back and bowed to her in sign of respect.

"Girls, please come in to get your photo shot okay? After that we'll train you for months until you debut okay?" the director and manager said while the make up stylist was busy putting our outfits together.

I did not ever expected to debut in a girl group, but now here I am. Casted by one of the big three companies, debuting after all the castings and trainings. I finally got my break.

hong joong

"In our latest music video Wave we really got the attention of the news worldwide, keep it all up boys!" Manager Kim said while smiling at us. As soon as he left we all bounced up and down for joy. Finally, I get the break I deserve.

"Let's all eat out" - Yeo Sang

"Yeah it's Hong Joong's treat" - Yun Ho

"Oh I'll be having beer and lots of extra spicy chicken" - San

"The sound of its skin crackling already has me drooling" - Seong Hwa

"We finally get the recognition we deserve, I'm going to pay for pizza" - Min Gi

"Wow that's a first" - Woo Young

"I'll be breaking apples for the dessert" - Jong Ho

"Hahahaha just help in paying you cheapskate" - Yun Ho

"I really love being with you all and getting all of this happiness" I said and we all drove happily to the restaurant.

Things between me and Aerim may not have worked out right, but the success of our group and the company is my only priority right now. Parting ways with her really got me bad but thanks to her I can now focus more on everything. You will always stay in my heart, but not on my mind for now. Good luck with your life, Aerim Yoon. May the stars lead you back to me if we really are meant to be.