𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧

You know what's hard? When you want to forget the person but your heart does not want to let go.

hong joong

The past few days was just memorable. We had our first MAMA, got nominated for Artist of the Year and Best New Male Artist and won the Worldwide fans' choice. It was like yesterday when we were just called KQ Fellaz but now we are here dominating the stage. I just feel ecstatic.

"You guys did the best performance in the past weeks, you all deserve a tiny break" Manager Kim told us and I was already thinking about visiting Busan since I really like to have an East Busan exploration.

"Manager, I'm going home to my parents" - San

"I want to go to Tokyo maybe" - Yun Ho

"I'll just stay here and rest, traveling is too tiring" - Seong Hwa

"Me too I'm gonna visit my parents" - Yeo Sang

"I'll go with you Sangie" - Woo Young

"I'd love to go to a small spa treatment and maybe hike" - Min Gi

"I'd go to Busan and chill there" I said with finality in my voice. After agreeing about the schedule, I finally got to have a 3 days 2 nights in Busan. I am going to enjoy every second and maybe, just maybe, try and forget her, Yoon Aerim.

While packing my clothes and cleaning up the room, a letter fell out of my closet. It was a rather unopened letter and it dates back April 2019. I sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly tore the letter open. I was shocked to see who wrote it. It was Aerim.

April 02, 2019

Hongie,

I don't really know if you'll ever see this letter but I am going to write this to you if I can't find the time to personally talk to you about this.

I am scouted by SM Entertainment. Do Young, my ex boyfriend is going to help me train.

I know that it seems wrong to seek help from an ex but I desperately want to debut now so I can reach the level that you're in now.

We might break up. We might have misunderstandings. But only remember one thing, as long as we both live we shall always see each other. I'd give you all the time in the world but for now, I can't.

Take care of yourself, I love you always.

xoxo,
Aerim

I smiled bitterly and folded the letter while shoving it in a gold tin container where I place all her letters.