𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

aerim

The whole other days were fun and lively. Most of them went to water parks and just enjoyed their mini freedom. I was walking to our room when San held my hand. I turned around to face him.

"C-can we talk? I-I mean uhm" he said. His eyes were teary and that made my heart hurt so bad. I nodded and he pulled me into a private place.

"I'm s-sorry for trying to h-hinder you and Leader" he said and bursted into tears. I smiled at him warmly and hugged him tight.

"You shouldn't be sorry San, besides me and Hong Joong are not together" I said and continued to hug him. Then I heard footsteps from behind.

"Not yet" a sexy voice said. I turned around to see Hong Joong smiling. San lifted his head up and let go of me. He wiped his tears away and smiled.

"Y-you're in good hands now, very good hands" San whispered and chuckled. He was walking away when I stopped him.

"S-san?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's stay as friends,no hard feeling okay?"

He let out a cute chuckle and winked at me. Hong Joong remained silent while throwing dirty looks at him.

"No hard feelings babe" he said and sent me a flying kiss. He ran away before Hong Joong could even catch him.

"T-that brat, good thing he let go of you" he said and snaked his arms around my waist. I smiled and felt my heart go crazy, like it never did before.

"Who are you to hug me?" I asked and unclasped his arms from me. He pouted and I laughed at his reaction.

"Your Pirate king, like I told you" he then leaned in closer and I can feel his warm breath brushing my face.

"I'll never let you go" he said and planted a kiss on my lips. My eyes went '0-0' when he did that and that him laugh heartily.

"That's a return kiss for the one you gave to me years ago, remember?" he said and intertwined his fingers on mine. I smiled at his confession and just blushed nonstop. Aww, he's so cute when he does this sweet things.

"Yes I do and please don't hold my hand, I might get kicked out from my job if someone sees us" as I was explaining that, all 7: Seong Hwa, Yeo Sang, Yun Ho, San, Min Gi, Woo Young and Jong Ho immediately stopped what they were doing when the caught us. All of us remained silent when they all screamed in ultimate joy.

"Look at that!" - Seong Hwa

"A better sight than freshly cooked chicken jk, ofc not hahaha" - Yeo Sang

"I'm a better sight okay?" - Woo Young

"In my eyes" - San

"Oh stop the crap and just look at them for a long time okay?" - Jong Ho

"Why do I feel, jealous?" - Min Gi

"I got evidence kekekekek" - Yun Ho

"Send it to me kekek" - Seong Hwa

"Already in our group chat" - San

"Wait aren't you jealous?" - Woo Young

"I already have you okay?" - San

"Stop the chaotic shit okay? And please don't send this to Manager" Hong Joong said as he rubbed his temples. Everybody laughed and jokingly threw him in the air.

"P-put me down" Hong Joong said while laughing. While they were all teasing him, San walked to me and tapped my shoulder.

"If he ever hurts you, always remember that I am here for you" San said and laughed away to join them. I just shrugged it off.

We were on the van going home.

Hong Joong was obviously tired so I held his hand and let his head fall on my shoulder

Hong Joong was obviously tired so I held his hand and let his head fall on my shoulder. Everybody was obviously sleeping then Hong Joong woke up.

"Hi Aerim" he said and shot a look at our intertwined hands. I removed it but he held it tighter and kissed my hand. My belly did those flips again.

"I wished I didn't chose being an idol and just dated you freely" he said and a hint of sadness was in his voice. I smiled and just tucked in closer to him. Oh how I wished that would happen.

"Your dreams are much bigger than me okay? Follow your dream and maybe at the end of your journey, you'll have me" I said and he smiled. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me at my lips, again, but this time a bit longer.

"I like having you here, please don't go" he said and pleaded to me. I smiled and kissed him back.

"I won't Hongie, I won't" I said and hugged him 'til the end of our ride.

[a/n] busting all my uwus.