Midway vs Trail/Maze

For starters, these two are very different fron eachother.

In the trails, there's not a lot of freedom. You have to stay confined to one room which isn't very fun. You have to do the same few things on repeat for hours on end, and no photos are allowed in the trails. To get into the trails, you need a special pass that is an extra purchase. The trails however, aren't packed while waking through as only a certain amount can go through at a time. For the actors, you have less of a chance of being touched, heckled or screamed at in the ear in the mazes. The good thing is that if a guest does any of this, security can get them removed from the park right away.

In the midway, there's more freedom. You can walk around the whole area. You can interact with guests and do whatever you'd like (within reason) like taking photos with them. I find it personally less boring doing the midway for clowns because of all the people I meet, anyone can go through here and there is no restriction to where you need a special pass. Due to the fact that anyone can be at the midway as I've said in the last entry, it can get really crowded walking through unlike the maze. Unlike the mazes, you have a high chance of being assaulted and it's sometimes harder to find the people who did the assaulting as they can hide throughout the park.

Both have their positives and negatives for the guests as well as actors. The preference really depends on the actor and their character.