Mr. President

Running a country is a difficult task that President Kim Taehyung knows all too well. He has worked hard to make his country a better place and all he wants is someone to share his days with. As the president, it is very hard to date, but he remains determined to find his special person.

Priya Vance is tired of looking for love in all the wrong places. She begins to give up hope of finding anyone until a friend convinces her to continue trying. Deciding to go through with it, she creates a dating profile and matches with a man named Vante. They quickly find things they have in common and bond over being ready to settle down.

President Kim is Vante. And he wants to meet Priya sooner rather than later. How will they meet? How will Priya react once knowing that the man she is talking to is the President?

**

There is going to be no specific country in this story. Use your imagination, my beautiful babies. This will be a SOLO TAEHYUNG story, so no other BTS members will make a cameo (sorry to everyone, especially Taekookers & Vminists who wanted one of the maknae line as vice president 🤧) & alot of it will be in text format (because of the whole dating app thing). And just like in 'ENTICED', Priya has no specific race. You can imagine her as any ethnicity! (Caucasian, African, Mexican, Chinese, Korean, Italian, French, etc.)

President Kim Taehyung is coming soon ✿ฺ✿ฺ