0 5

E V I L
___________

Jin appeared on the hospitalʼs rooftop, with two hands clasped together and rested on his hips. His eagle eyes were watching a source of light similar to a blazing fire, dashing its way to his current location.

Thud.

Taehyung landed on the rooftop. He raised his head so his eyes could glare at the grim reaper who stands 5 metres away. Jin noticed his eyes has turned as red as blood. He let out a defeat sigh as he noted Taehyungʼs changes is almost 70%.

Taehyungʼs skin slowly turned into dust of orange sparks as fire blister now forming new skins. Jin better took action to take off his ring before its too late. So he open one of his palm and a sword made its appearance. Jin took a hold of it and swung it forward as the sword absorbed his blue flame so its entire body is covered with it.

“Where is she?” a simple question need not to sound so scary, but that was what Taehyungʼs voice giving off currently.

“Sheʼs back to where she is supposed to be.” Jin simply answered.

Taehyung growled. “I almost succeed taking her with me!”

“No,” Jin disagreed, “you almost succeed in ruining her life.”

“I think you did too, to me.” Taehyung scanned himself then he glared up back to Jin and asked in anger, “You said I have at least 3 days before I fully changed then why am I changing rapidly? Did you lie to me?!”

Jin smiled smugly then softly shook his head.

“I donʼt do lie. You are changing rapidly because your greed has overpowered you. A soul shouldn't have a want. They should leave and move on. Once they have a want they canʼt have, greed grows and will grow stronger until it feed off your soul thus changing you into evil spirit.”

Jin sighed. He has told him about it so many times but Taehyung was stubborn. He only saw one thing: Sohee and he shut his eyes and ears to everthing Jin showed and told him. Now, he was blaming Jin for what happened to him.

“Taehyung, wouldnʼt it be better to move on and reincarnate? Although you may not end up with her again in the next life, at least you know she is somewhere in the world living happily. Would you want her to suffer in next life because of your selfish action?”

“But if she is willing to go regardless of the consequences? I have to talk to her but you take her away from me!” more skin turned into dust and more fire blight were visible. Almost half of his skin face cracked and he no longer looked decent as human soul.

Taehyung is now almost 80% into the changes.

“You are using her Kim Taehyung. Of course she is willing because she didnʼt remember but now she has. I have returned her memories and she was upset about you lying to her. And her decision?” Jinʼs left hand fished for something in his coat and when he found it, he showed it off to Taehyung.

“She chose to stay.” Jin smirked at the sight of angry Taehyung. He then threw Soheeʼs ring to Taehyung and even before Taehyung could grab it, it has catch his red flame and just like his skin it turned into sparks of dust.

Taehyung balled his empty fist and his vision was blurry with tears.

“You know nothing about love! About my pain! How dare you tried meddling with my decision?! I WILL DESTROY YOU!” Taehyung jumped towards Jin and attacked with his now burning hands.

Jin avoided his attack by jumping to behind him and swung his sword in attempt to slay the ring on Taehyungʼs ring finger. He had to take off the ring forcefully and if he succeed, Taehyung can be saved but as always, there is an effect.