{REQUEST} | (Male) Wattpad x (Male) Discord

(Once again! Just a little something! Hope you enjoy UwU)

•••

Wattpad was lying down on his bed, reading some fluff.

Suddenly, Discord opened the door to see his friend reading his book.

"Hey," Discord said, making Wattpad jump. He put his book down in panic, and saw the gamer app stood in front of him.

"Oh! Er.. D..Discord! How are you d..doing?" Wattpad stammered, as he closed the book. Discord smiled, and sat down on Wattpad's bed.

"Good. Are you reading smut or fluff?" He asked, smirking at the orange app.

"Er.. n..none! Just some.. t..times readers.." he lied.

Discord laughed a bit, then put his hand on Wattpad's leg, making him blush.

"You don't have to lie. I don't even care about those things," Discord persuaded. Wattpad sighed, and opened his book.

"Unlike some things," Discord continued. Wattpad looked at him, and saw a small blush creep on his face.

Discord started to crawl over next to the app, and paused. Wattpad was sweating, wondering what he was gonna do.

Then, he felt a light kiss on his cheek.

•••

(Hsgsbgayej I don't ship this, but I actually had fun writing it. Yes, it's short, but I didn't feel like continuing from the kiss part.)