she talked like someone somewhere else

'Good, what's your name?'

The girl raised her eyebrows slightly in surprise.

'I'm three zero one zero nine two eight,' she reported back in an emotionless, cold voice. The girl continued to lie and watch. Not a single part of her body had moved.

'Oh my,' Dazai smiled in confusion. 'Can you get up on your own? Or even move?'

She sat up in silence, leaning her fragile hands on the cold walls of the chest.

'A-AH, WAIT!' Chuuya shyly hided his face with his hands and took a few steps back. 'D-dazai! Give her your coat!' His voice was trembling, and also Chuuya was as red as a tomato, giving the impression that he was about to lose consciousness.

'Ha~! Give me one reason why I should do this,' Osamu was amused by the situation. 'Isn't she pretty?'

'What part of "give her your coat" did you not hear?! I can delay beating you to a pulp no longer!'

'Stupid little Chuuya, you're making me sick,' Dazai grunted.

He walked slowly over to the still-motionless girl, threw his coat over her with a slight movement of his hands and put his arm around her tenderly, as if teasing his partner.

'Ne, were you cold here alone, in this hideous dark and gloomy place on the bare stones? Now you can be calm, I'll keep you warm,' The dark-haired guy gently and erotically murmured pleasant things in her ear, slowly running his hands over her thin shoulders, but she didn't show any emotion and didn't react at all. It was as if her mind was somewhere far outside the room at that moment.

'Oi, let go of her. Save your dirty games for later, if the boss allow it!'

'Well, you only gave us the number. Does that mean you don't have a name?' Dazai continued to speak in a low voice, but in a simpler tone. Also, he just ignored Nakahara.
The girl shook her head.

'Are you deaf, fool?!' Chuuya continued to yell furiously at his partner.

'How old are you?'

'Don't know.'

'Do you have a parents?'

'Don't know.'

'Are there any more victims?'

'Don't know.'

'Did you have any friends?'

'No.'

Dazai's interrogation did not yield much results. He stared at Chuuya, who had been watching in silence for several minutes.

'Oi, Dazai, what should we do?'

'Perhaps she might be useful,' He turned back to the girl wrapped in his coat. 'Even though it's night, it's not going to be a good idea to walk you down the street like this.'

'Oi, there's a second-hand store a couple blocks away.'

'Well, go and buy her something, bakahara,' Dazai playfully insisted.

'What else?! I'm not going to leave you alone with a newly found naked girl, you lustful mummy!' he angrily pursed his lips.

'You're a boring kid, Chuuya. All right, I'll go, I'll go,' Osamu muttered with mock regret.
Dazai walked slowly toward the door, turning to say good-bye with a snort.

'Don't be naughty, little Chuuya.'

'DAZAI!' Nakahara clenched his fists angrily and Dazai quickly disappeared from view.

And the whole time the girl stared straight at Chuuya. There was no fear or surprise in her eyes, as if it happened to her every day. And it would be nice if that was what happened, and not something worse.

'Button up. I don't want to look at you like that,' the guy commanded.

She began buttoning her coat in silence. At that moment, she looked like a doll that only moves when you give her an order. It was a strange sight. Chuuya decided to test his guesses.

'Come out of there.'

She got up without a word, got out of the chest, and stood before him.

'Stand over there,' He had pointed to the nearest corner of the room, and she obediently followed his instructions.
'Come, take off my hat, put it on yourself, turn around 4 times, go around the room 2 times, weakly pull my hand and put my hat back on me.'

The girl did everything exactly in the order in which he said. She didn't say a word, didn't show any emotion, just did what she was told.

'Are you a mechanized doll? Don't you really care if I tell you to kill yourself?'

The girl stared at him in silence. It was starting to got on his nerves.

'Don't look at me like that! Say something!' He was beginning to cry out again.

The girl lowered her eyes and asked softly and cold:
'Where is the master?'

Chuuya froze for a moment in surprise, not immediately realizing who she was talking about. When did it come to him, his expression dulled.
'A? Master? We killed him.' he muttered in a silly voice.

And again there was no response.
For some reason, he felt a strange sadness. The subject of the conversation turned out to be not very pleasant, so he decided to change it.

'By the way, tell me, do you have any ability?'

'I hear voices.'

Chuuya raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest.

'What do you mean?'

'I can hear other people's conversations if I imagine a person in my head.'

'So you're a walking radio or something?'

She nodded silently, still looking at the floor.

'That's why the victims here had such a high price on the black market. Their abilities are unique and can change the world quite well...' Chu muttered to himself, drawing conclusions. He looked at her again.

"They treated her really ungodly despite the value of her abilities. Of course, she must have forgotten how to show emotion or do something of her own volition. I wonder if the boss will consider it a valuable find? Hell, Chuuya, of course Yes!"

'Does it hurt?' He jerked his head toward the large bruise on her wrist.

'Don't know.'

'Um, do you feel anything at all? For example, you're standing barefoot on a cold stone floor right now, aren't you cold?' Chuuya took a slow step closer to her.

'No.'

'Why?' He stepped even closer.

'Used to it.'

'Tell me, if you get a chance to start a new life,' He came close enough to touch her cheek slowly, then raised her head so that he could see her (e/c) eyes clearly, 'will you do that?'

She parted her lips to say something, but...

'Oya, oya, you're a real ladies ' man, bakahara, aren't you?'