and you'll begin to talk again

'Anou, can we take a little more walk before we go home?' She lightly grabbed Chuuya's sleeve.

'Eeh? Do you want to walk around with all this huge baggage?' Chuuya turned around in displeasure, nodding his head towards the packages he was holding. But then he quickly realized that the girl did not often ask for anything or even talk to him. 'Let's go, but not for long,' he sighed. 'Do you want to walk to an amusement Park? It's not far from here.'

'What is it?' she asked, slightly surprised.

'Let's go, you'll see.'

They were walking like a real couple, he was holding packages in his hands, and she was trailing behind, turning her head in all directions. And now they reached the bright and crowded Cosmo World. The rides shone with colorful lights, dazzling visitors with their beauty. Children, teenagers, and even adults who suddenly decided to remember their youth, ran merrily from attraction to attraction. From the roller coaster came cheers, the clatter of trolleys and the scrape of metal, which gave the Park a special atmosphere that was usually found in such places. Throughout the park, there were many kiosks with various goodies. A queue consisting of people of different ages and races, it seemed, was endless. Cosmo World was indeed a favorite destination not only for the residents of Yokohama, but also for tourists who came to see this wonderfully beautiful amusement Park.

'It's too noisy in here. I prefer to have fun in more modest places. In fact, of all this childish stuff, we'll only go to the Ferris wheel.'

They headed toward the long line at the small colored ticket counter, but instead of standing at the end, Chuuya confidently moved forward to the window. The guy ignored all possible dissatisfied exclamations and curses from both angry parents and their very ill-mannered children, who got such a wonderful chance to use "bad words". Nakahara pushed everyone aside and buried his face in the window. He didn't utter a single sound, but only mouthed "Port Mafia". The young cashier, obviously new to the job, became nervous and fussily punched the ticket with trembling hands. The poor boy, startled, held out a piece of paper through the hole in the window. The entire queue was silent, waiting for what would happen next. They didn't know who this cheeky guy was who had shoved them all so rudely and allowed himself to not even pay for a ticket. After a short pause Chuuya only said a short word:

'Thanks. We need two.'

Dumbfounded by such impudence, people could not even say a word against the cheeky guy. Everyone suddenly started whispering, coming up with all sorts of versions of who this guy could be. However, he was no longer interested in their mutterings or angry glances.

'Come here, you.' Chuuya made a slight movement of his head towards the damn wheel. The girl hurried after him.

The booth door closed, and Chuuya sprawled on a small bench, wearily dropping all the bags down.

'Damn, it's heavy.'

The booth slowly moved upward and the girl pressed her entire body against the window. The people below were getting smaller and smaller, like tiny ants. It seemed that all the problems in the world remained somewhere down there, in this mad rush and turmoil. Meanwhile, the higher the cabin rose, the wider the view of the wonderful port city became. The skyscrapers seemed even more huge and majestic because, despite the height of the wheel, the floors of the houses still stretched higher into the sky. From the wheel, they could perfectly watch the life in Yokohama in the evening. But Chuuya was more interested in looking at the girl who was turned away from him. He had already seen her naked, dirty, and injured. However now before him was an ordinary girl admired as a small child from one view of the city from the damn wheel.

The smooth and slow ascent to the top suddenly reminded the guy that he had not had a good night's sleep that day. His eyelids began to droop involuntarily, and his body began to feel treacherously heavy. In order not to pass out completely, he still decided to try to start a dialogue.