5. Something Not Good

Donghyuck: So, what did you need all of this for?

Hoseok: For me, thank you for bringing it by the way.

The two glanced over at the boxes of little space items that Donghyuck had hidden for him while he was at the orphanage. He knew now that he was safe here, but still had some doubts.

Donghyuck: Hoseok, have you ever heard of a place called Ppuri Park?

Hoseok: In Daejeon? Yeah. Why?

Donghyuck: Let's go. Let's go while we have some time. We have at least 8 hours until Seokjin comes home. We can take the high speed train! 50 minutes both ways.

Hoseok looked at his toys and went to grab his giraffe stuffie with the pacifier attached.

Hoseok: Let's go.

Along the way, Hoseok had went fully into little space. He clung onto Donghyuck with full force once they got off of the train.

Donghyuck: Hoseok, you can let go now.

Hoseok: Nwo. Stwange people. Hobi no wike it hewe.

Donghyuck: Well don't worry, we're about to have so much fun you'll completely forget about these people.

The two made the walk to Ppuri Park and sat by the water, waiting for the boat that took them around the park to come back.

Hoseok was quietly trying to find the sunflowers hidden in the grass when the boat reappeared. The two walked onto the boat and took a seat. They were the only ones on besides the driver.

Hoseok: Hyuckie, look! It duck.

The older of the two looked at the ducks his little was pointing too. They didn't know however, that the ducks were swimming away for a reason.

Hoseok: Hyuckie, why duck go away?

Donghyuck: *looking at the captain* What's going on up there?

Captain: Engine stopped. Somethings clogging it. We won't get this boat moving until whatever it is comes out.

Hoseok: Uh oh. We stuck Hyuckie.

Donghyuck: Do you have your phone?

Hoseok: Hobi not use phone.

Captain: Well, we're in the middle of this river, it'll take a while for someone to get to us. Just hope the current doesn't drag us off somewhere.

Hoseok: Hyuckie what's cuwwent?

Donghyuck: Something not good Hobi, not good...

(Hello! Sorry for not updating yesterday. School has started so...yeah.)