6. High Hopes

(Thanks for 51 reads everyone! Sorry again for the late update. School is distracting me, but I'll try to be more regular.)

Yoongi was currently losing his mind. He expected to walk into the apartment and see Hoseok doing what he usually does. Today, however, was different.

Yoongi: *on the phone* Seokjin, I'm freaking out man. Hoseok isn't here and I think he might have left in little space.

Seokjin: This...is not good.

Yoongi: Of course it's not! No telling where he is...if the adoption agency hears about this...

Seokjin: Yoongi, calm down. I'll be there in a few and we can look for Hoseok.

Yoongi: Ok, just hurry.

Hoseok: Hyuckie, 'm hungry.

Donghyuck: Well there's a duck over there...

Hoseok: *gasps* Nwo! Bad Hyuckie! *hits him*

Donghyuck: *looking up* If only that helicopter could see us. Wait...Hoseok, how tall are you?

Hoseok: 5" 2'.

Donghyuck: How much do you weigh?

Hoseok: 110 pounds.

Donghyuck: *picks him up* Hold this mirror. I want you to stand on top of this boat and point the mirror upward. We may go to jail for this...but at least we'll be off this boat.

Hoseok stood on the front hood of the boat when the Captain lifted him up with the help of Donghyuck. He pointed the mirror upward and caught the sun in its glare.

Donghyuck: This isn't going to work is it...

In an effort to make the glare hit the helicopter screen better, Hoseok climbed up to the top of the boat and held the mirror once more.

Hoseok: Look Hyuckie! Hobi all the way up here!

Donghyuck: Seokjin and Yoongi are going to kill me for this...and we haven't even met...

The helicopter dipped, signaling that they caught the sunlight. Hoseok watched as the Helicopter started coming down.

Hoseok: Hyuckie, why 'copter come in water too?

Donghyuck: *realizing the situation* Hoseok, move! Jump off the boat!

Hoseok: I can't swim!

*BOOM*

Yoongi and Seokjin watched the screen as the newscaster explained the story.

Yoongi: A helicopter crashed into Ppuri park...

Seokjin: Gosh, I hope everyone is ok.

Yoongi: Your phone is ringing.

Seokjin: *answers* Hello? Yes, this is he.

Yoongi: Who is it?

Seokjin: *drops his phone* H-hoseok...