10. Dance Monkey (Final Chapter)

Jimin was eating all the food in Seokjin and Yoongi's kitchen. If he was going to "mentor" Hoseok, he would need all the energy in the world.

Jimin: So where are you two going?

Yoongi: Book fair at the college. We'll be back soon.

Seokjin: If I come home and you've eaten my sushi, I'll kill you.

Yoongi and Seokjin left, leaving Jimin alone in the kitchen. He came to the decision that he needed a way to occupy Hoseok in a "mentorship" type of way.

Jimin: I'll teach him to dance...

Hoseok: *biting his pacifier*

Jimin: Oh god I forgot you had a little space.

Hoseok: *confused in baby*

Jimin: Follow me, we're sneaking out and going to my studio.

Hoseok: Why?

Jimin: I'm going to teach you to dance.

Little Hoseok followed Jimin down the road at a fast pace. Jimin was prepared to show him the ropes and be able to call himself a teacher.

Hoseok, on the other hand, was in the middle of nearly choking on his pacifier.

Jimin: Hey! *grabs pacifier* None of that. What you need is a teething ring or something.

Once they arrived at the studio, Jimin pulled out his phone and started a video.

Jimin: Interesting? I hope so. Because I'll be teaching you how to do this one day. But...today is for a different type of dance.

*Jimin starts the music*

Jimin: I heard you were from Gwangju, so let's see if that underground dance ring you most likely participated in, taught you anything.

Hoseok stood up, completely forgetting his little space. He did something that completely surprised Jimin,

he started to dance.

(2 Minutes Later)

Jimin: Wow...you're amazing.

Hoseok: Thanks. Your video was pretty good too.

Jimin: *shy* Hoseok, when is your birthday?

Hoseok: February 18th. Why?

Jimin: *looking at the calendar* THAT'S TODAY?!

Hoseok: Yeah, I'm 18 now! Isn't that exciting!

Jimin: Do Yoongi and Seokjin know?

Hoseok: No. I didn't say anything.

Jimin: Come here.

Hoseok stood in front of Jimin and looked him in the eyes. Jimin exhaled loudly and made a mental decision.

Jimin: *kisses him* Happy birthday Hoseok.

Hoseok: Does this mean you're my boyfriend now?

Jimin: You are adorable. And I'm possessive, so yes. Let's call this our first date.

Hoseok: Yay! I can't wait to tell my hyungs!

Jimin: I forgot about them...

(Hello everyone! Thanks to all of you who have read this book and enjoyed it! It may not be the best, but it's a teachable writing experience for me.)

(Stay tuned, because in just about a weeks time, I'll be uploading another book. And I hope you enjoy that one as well. Until next time, bye bye!)