7. Getting Closer

Seokjin was standing on the other side of the tape that the police set up.

They couldn't let him through because it was too dangerous for civilians.

Yoongi: Where did she say to go?

Seokjin: She said to wait here...where is she? Where is Hoseok? I swear to god Yoongi I'm going to lose my marbles in a few seconds...

Yoongi: There she is!

Just then, a young woman appeared in front of them. She walked toward them with speed, as if she had good news.

Seokjin: So, where are they?

Woman: Well, the crew is working to level the wreckage. Hopefully they're inside. If not...then I don't expect a good outcome.

Yoongi: This is my fault isn't it...

Seokjin: How so?

Yoongi: Out of sympathy I made the impulse decision to adopt Hoseok...We brought him home because I basically begged you too. I swore that day, on the balcony, that I would protect him. Let's face it Seokjin hyung...we can't take care of a kid. We can barely watch ourselves. Maybe if I had left him at the orphanage...he'd be happier in the end.

Woman: *sighs* Sir, I don't know you, but I can see that you have a good heart. Please, when they find this kid, which I hope they do, don't send him back. It'll just cause more harm to him.

Seokjin: Don't worry. I know just what we'll do with him.