Chapter 6

My dad and I are moving in a week. I can't wait. All the bad things happened in this old house. I remember the first day I moved in this house. A few weeks after my mother died. 10 years ago. I was 6. The worst age to have your mother gone. She died in an accident at work. Well. It wasn't an accident. One of my moms co-workers was so jealous of my mom, that they followed my mom and killed her right in front of my old house. Talking about it makes my heart sink. Yeah I'm sixteen, and maybe you think I need to get over it. But every girl needs her mom. At that age. It's devastating. I cried for 6 years everyday. Praying that god would bring my mom back. But it didn't happen. So I gave up. My mom was an only child and so was my dad. So I have no aunts or uncles. No cousins. I was going to have a sister. She was 1 month in my mom stomach when my mom died. I hate being an only child. Having no one sucks. I will always be an only child. Always.

I have to pack everything in my house. Everything. My grandmother owned every piece of furniture in this house so it's all ours. My dad finally told me where we are moving to. The great state of chicago. We are moving in a nice house in the sourthern part of chicago. The nice part. I can't wait to restart my life. I wanna be a new person. Fresh and new. My goal is to make friends. It's going to be hard but I have to try.

A/N: Short chapter sorry. Im not going to have much time to write til the weekend so I'll write during the weekend. So many exciting things are going to happen so keep reading! Byeee loves<3