Chapter 8

I hate moving. I'm way to lazy to even do anything. Although, this house is pretty nice. It has three floors. A basement, the main floor, and upstairs. It's in an amazing neighborhood too. My house is actually just a little bit bigger than everyone elses. I want to start new. So, I'm going to public school. I'm worried that the people won't like me. Then again, they don't even know me. Today I'm going to decorate my room, and tommorow I'm going to start school. I'm really scared.

*next day*

My alarm rang at 6 like it did before. Same routine. Same everything really, well except for the fact that I dressed pretty decent. Oh and I actually put on mascara and eyeliner. Maybe this is the new me. I ate my very delicous breakfast and ran out the door with my penny board. I started walking and exploring the neighborhood until someone catches up to me. "Newbie huh" I here a very deep and attractive voice coming from behind. I look back and see a boy. A boy is talking to me. I feel a flash of pressure coming through me. Then my cheeks burn and everything is burning. I finally get the courage and said "yep". Very smart Jennifer. Very smart. Could I look anymore stupid. Then he keeps talking...

A/N: THIS IS SHORT IM SORRY AND I HAVE 80+ READS THANK YOU. ILY GUYS AND I HAVE ALOT OF EXCITING THINGS FOR THE FUTURE OKAY BYE ILY.AND THANK YOU.