Chapter 5

I need someone. Not my therapist. A real life person that I could depend my life on. But I have no one. My dad is devasted because of my grandma, so he doesn't talk that much anymore. I feel alone. Who am I joking. I am alone. Mikayla is gone. Of course. She became ''cool'' and made lots of friends. It's been a week for her to make so many friends. And well me. It's been sixteen years and I dont have anybody. I want to die. Do you ever get that feeling that one day you can't take it anymore. That day everything seems clear to you. That you don't derserve to live on this planet. That when god made you it was a mistake. A big mistake. In my opinion I don't derserve to live. My rollercoaster keeps going further down. Not up.

And then I thought, I need to live. For my dad. Maybe even for me.

"Dad" i yell. "Yes" he said sad. "I need you." I say almost crying. I love my dad. But my dad does not love me. Or does he? at that moment I realized he does love me. He has to. I'm the only person left to him. "Come here" he says trying to give me a small smile, but it's weak. We hug eachother in the first time in Months. Years? "We need to move." He whispers in my ear. I felt a rush of excitement. I hate this place. Honestly, I hate California. To much drama and shit. I wonder where? We didn't even have enough money to bury my grandmother. Damn. I can't wait til I'm 18. I'll move into my own place. But then I'll leave my dad. I can't do that.

I keep asking my dad questions like: where are we going? when are we going? how do we even have the money?

Im annoying. But I have to. I just can't wait to leave this place.