Chapter 12

"Hey guys its Jack and Jenny here once again" Jack says to the camera. "Hi" I simply say. "We are making another video because we are obviously famous." he explains with a laugh and I chuckle. "Today we are going to do the whats in my mouth challenge" I exclaim with a disgusted look on my face.
*after challenge*
"Alright guys I hope you enjoyed the video!" I say. "Okay bye!" Jack and I say together. "We are pretty cool aren't we" Jack says with the biggest smile, so I return the favor. "Sure" I say sarcastically. "Well its getting late, I better go. Bye Jack!" I say as I walk out the door. When I walk across the street to get to my house, I think of one thing. Are me and Jack really famous? I reach my house and walk through the door. "Jen?" a voice says and right when I hear that voice my jaw drops. I get sweaty. "Hey Kendall." Kendall is this girl that I thought was my best friend. This was right after my mom passed. I can't help but ask what the hell she is doing here. "What are you doing here?" I ask sounding rude in my voice. Good. After everything she has done to me, she deserves a bullshit life. She doesn't answer and right there my dad walked in. "You brought her here, didn't you?" I ask my dad heartbroken kinda. He knows what she did to me. "I'm sorry Jenny, I needed a favor from her." my dad says guilty. Thats when I burst. A favor? "You know what leave me alone!" I scream at my father. I ran up the stairs and just slept it off. I woke in the middle of the night. My lungs clogged with liquid. I couldn't breathe. Before I know it I'm in a hospital. My eyes creak open, seeing a doctor. What is happening?