Father Daughter Tag Team

Chapter 35: Father Daughter Tag Team
(A.K.A. The Final Battle Phase 3: This sounds like a porno, but I promise it isn't)
Super Sonic was about wore down.
"The emeralds are giving out." Super Sonic wiped his brow before Eggman knocked him back.
The hit was enough to turn Sonic back to normal, which caused him to begin to fall into the pit of space.
"Farewell, Son-huh?"
A yellow figure flew and caught the falling hedgehog.
Sonic opened his eyes and was confused.
"Thanks, uh, whoever you are." Sonic said.
"It's me, Dad."
"Wait, Sarah? How? What? Huh?"
"This is my super form. I guess it make me appear older." Super Sarah explained.
"So you do get a super form from me."
"Let me help you."
"It's dangerous."
"Dad, please! With you and me in super form, Eggman can't win." Super Sarah told her dad. She turned him back super.
Super Sonic grinned.
"It'll be a great father daughter bonding moment." She added.
"True, very true. Now, let's finish this fight!" Super Sonic smiled, flew over, and hugged his daughter. "No matter what happens, I'm proud of you. I love you, Sarah."
"I love you, too, Dad."
"Let's do it!" Super Sonic yelled as he and Super Sarah charged at Eggman.
"So your daughter has a super form, too, then?"
"Yep, and we're about to kick your ass!" Super Sonic proclaimed.
"Let's see you try!"
The battle had begun.
Father and Daughter vs. Evil Scientist.
The battle started with Sonic and Sarah each taking a side to attack from. Eggman read their strategy and prepared to defend against it, which went on for him, but took some damage. Sonic homing attacked the robot, which did a little bit of damage. Sarah countered with one of her attacks.
"Pesky girl, you're going to learn that you're not ready to roll with the big kids." Eggman shot out.
"I'll show you!" Super Sarah yelled as she pulled out a giant orange hammer.
"Oh my." Eggman sweated.
"Yeah, that's from her mother." Super Sonic stated.
Super Sarah pulled the hammer back and swung it with all her might, making contact with the robot, sending it flying as well as putting a few dents in the mech.
"Nice job, Sarah." Super Sonic gave his daughter a thumbs up.
"This isn't even close to being over!" Eggman growled.
"Whatever you got, we'll match it!" Super Sarah yelled.
"You're outmatched, Eggman! Make this easier for yourself and give up." Super Sonic added.
"I'll never surrender to the likes of you, rodent! I'm going to defeat you both, get the Chaos Emeralds, and rule the world!" Eggman gloated.
"Yeah, that's not happening!" Super Sonic rolled his eyes. He looked at Super Sarah and nodded. "Let's finish this!"
The duo charged at the Death Robo Ultra, in which Eggman made the robot charge as well.
The three collided, battling like Sonic and Blaze did when they first met, trying to boost the other off.
"This can't be! My readings are showing my mech is losing power! No, no, no, no, NO!" Eggman screamed.
"Time to finish you!" Super Sonic yelled
He flew away, then charged forward at incredible speed, ramming Eggman's robot, going right through it, as well as grabbing Infinite from inside.
Eggman ejected himself from the robot.
"This isn't over!" He yelled.
Super Sarah flew next to Eggman.
"I think it is!"

She then kicked Eggman's Egg Mobile back down to Mobius.
"I'll be baaaackkk!" Eggman yelled as he fell back into the atmosphere.
"Nice job, Sarah!" Super Sonic gave her another thumbs up. "Now, let's grab the others and head back to Mobius."
"Uh, Dad, my super form is about to give out." Super Sarah said.
"I got you." Super Sonic said as he flew over and grabbed his daughter as she transformed back into her regular, 3 year old self.
"Dad..."
"It's fine." Super Sonic kissed his daughter's forehead.
He looked around to see where Infinite was.
He was nowhere in sight.
"I wonder what happened to Infinite?"

Well, it appears Sonic and Sarah have saved Mobius and stopped Eggman! But what did happen to Infinite? Where did he go after Sonic saved him? Where does the team go from here? What about Maria's memory? All will be answered in the 4 remaining chapters! In the words of Ulala, Stay Tuned!