Dining Room

HOLY CRAP! THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 100 READS!! YOUR PRIZE: A Q&A WITH ME,THE CHARACTERS, and LeoBashi , who made the AU!
⚠️TW: (DRIED) BLOODY (SURGICAL) KNIFE⚠️
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
After collecting himself, (and asking why he came here) Jackie quickly walked into the dining room. He stuffed the picture into his pocket as well.

The dining room was. . . weird to say the least. Half the table was set, completely untouched. The other half however, was a different story. It was covered in glass shards and molded food.

Jackie almost threw up. It smelled like something (or someone) had died in there. He held his breath as he made his way through. The smell was strangely only by the rotted side of the table, rather than the whole room.

He quickly as in the good chair farthest from the smell. Since he was in the dining room, it was only fitting he took a small snack break. He grabbed a water bottle and two granola bars from his backpack.

He finished rather quickly and put the garbage in a can by his chair. He walked around the dining room again, opening cupboards and pantries. They all held either canned food from the 80's, or molded food from who knows when (but still probably the 80's.)

Looking around the floor his eyes caught on something rather. . . peculiar. Walking over to it, he only got more confused.

'Why the hell is there a scalpel in here?'

Flipping the small surgical knife in his hands, something came off. Small red-brown flakes were everywhere. "Blood. . ." he trailed off. "There's a bloody surgical knife in the kitchen! What kind of people lived here?!"

He decided not to take the bloody knife, but did take one from the good side of the table. He recognized the metal type. It was Iron.

His friend, Jack, was very obsessed with the Supernatural and Occult. "Iron is pretty much like bug spray for ghosts. Bonus points if its dipped in holy water." Jackie remembered his friend saying.

'Well, I don't have any holy water, so just this will have to do.' He did pocket the iron knife. He left the scalpel in its place.

He continued adventuring, and came across two doors. They both looked the same, but the first one had more. . . soul. Soul was the only way Jackie could describe the vibe coming from the large wooden barrier.

Door One or Door Two?

♤♡Questions here!♡♤