Chapter 4 : Pretender

Next day...Looking-Glass Line High, 9 : 32 A.M.

   "Breaking News -  [Pretender] have gone loose from Dwarfish Asylum, They have mysterious power to imitated appearances of people they first seem...If encountered, we suggest you to contract the polices or Dwarfish Asylum immediately...

...move on to the next, One Wing Hawk incorporation's Website have updating information," 

"Gangs? What happened to our Gracie - ?"

"Shh..."   

"Sorry..." 

   After the murder case back in Cruzar Grand Library...Nobody care to remember about it at teenagers chatting about scary news or horror stuffs like what happened in yesterday is totally normal to them. the only one who seen to change from 'her normal' is Gracie, Before she's sensitive and despite against the horrors and supernatural, but now she begun to searching for it while eating doughnuts on her desk. Her sudden change of behaves drawing classmate attentions to see what she will doing next...

      "...According to Website's owner about new found relic [Blue Soul] which they claim its now in Young girl's possessive...they stating it have an amazing ability of sealing and purified Spirits and neutralized supernaturals power within 2 meters. However, they need right "key" to capturing or neutralized the right kind of creatures...the first key's already have been found...

   and the location of the second key...they said it was there somewhere in Looking Glass Line High..."

    After got a hint of second key's whereabouts, Gracie turn off her cellphone, get up from her chair, rush out to find the key inside her school. she known she could find it even if she didn't make to her Mathematics class, and she can sense that she might have a good used with Blue Soul once again... 

===

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...at Cafeteria...

"This is just great, How could the doors to Cafeteria have to be jammed with this tiny thing!? My school bag was inside there!"

"I'm trying! somebody got the school president's numbers!?"

"Go lock picks, dude!"

"F**k, Not even a dent!"

   Its seem trouble happened in front of LGL's cafeteria, Many students can't open the cafeteria 'cause there's a small golden key with Orange sapphire in shaped of 2 overlapping-squares, orange/blown-in-color on the other end of the key, like the red one Gracie found back in library, blocking the door along with orange chain. Nobody have an idea how this small key that block entire doors shut couldn't break, even with mini chainsaw or having 10 Male Students from American football team pull it together, it not even have a scratch.  

"Trouble, Sirs and Ma'ams?" After they unable to see or think of a way to 'break' the key, someone giving a hand to helped. Students of Looking Glass Line look at the wolf head girl, who came out from nowhere like the last time she appeared in Cruzar Grand Library. Though it was the first time, they feel like they've knowing her before.