Chapter 2 : Start the Mayhem

"Looking Glass-Line isn't it? You're late..."

Welcome by a woman with smooth tone, owner of the sentence walking out of the doors. 

Judge by her appearances, Its seen liked she's not older them 25 - 30 years old with pale skin, long curly hair fashioning with gold liners and half of her face cover by her bang of blackish locks, red oral-shaped crystal brooch shining sparkling, tiny stars gimmick on the middle of her chest.

She wearing white long-sleeved knit shirt, middle-knee long black skirt and leather shoes, and aura surround her made her look more mature and young at the same time.

"Sorry Miss Semadar, We didn't meant to troubling you to wait for us"

Gracie walking right to "Semadar", humbled apologizing her for leave her waiting for them, She was the one who endowed blue box to Cruzar Grand Library, by coming back for it could waste her school schedule and troubled the local librarian at the same time.

"We will solve that matter later child..."

Semadar clear her throat then started her topic.

"Now...at some of you well aware, a blue box that miss Clockwise was the source of headache and she gave it to this library, believe it could avoid sigh of omens and 'stalkers' feelings...isn't it right?"  

"But that was just all she have in her mind..." Answered Calinda

"Or better yet, some weird people pretend to be ghost, go for stalking at it usually turned out..." 

A teenager boy with short dark red hair and blackeyes, wearing blown windbreaker, grey scarf that match his jeans and white sneakers; Ciaran N. Zorion supported Calinda and replied after her, he also the one who think Gracie was probably stressful from imaginations with the box by herself, so when she take it away from her, he think he doesn't need to worry about it...for now.

"Is that so?"

Semadar know the teens would said that, with disbelieve in ghosts and paranormal, she need to proof it... she opened one of the door, without looking back to revealed...

the hordes of glowing greenish-blue ghosts and floated objects moving to and fro, they're so real as much as they're visible to human eyes. Upon sensing people, they're all fleeing in an instant, leave Gracie and (almost) all of her friends's jaw dropped down to their chins.

 Upon sensing people, they're all fleeing in an instant, leave Gracie and (almost) all of her friends's jaw dropped down to their chins

"Oh..."

After a few minutes of frozen in shocked, at some of them getting goosebumps, it was Ciaran who regain his consciousness and begun to said... "Maybe not ALL of them".

Others that still have their faces froze back to their usual selves, some of them need other to beat in the forehead to wake them up, one by one they managed to drag themselves back to reality.