Chapter 11 : Defective Etiquette

Warning :

1)Some Creepypastas that exist in this story only appear at (Guest characters), they are belong to rightful owner...

2) might be have some Gore/violence and minor vulgar contents.

---

- Residence of Creepypastas -

"EXE! Have a minute?"

"Huh?"

  Sonic.EXE sitting on the old bench with the background full of black leafless trees relaxing and read a book, turn his head after hearing his name called by one of creepypastas; Eyeless Jack, the cannibalistic male humanoid and serial killer who have blue mask with black liquid-substance, almost tar-like trickling down from large eye sockets, wearing black hoodie expose grey demon claw-like hands and dark jeans. He is came along with Jeff the Killer; the Real Jeff the killer who have the same appearance marched the one that appear at LGL High, white hoodie, black jeans, black mass long hair and white at paper skin. only the eyes are blurry light blue and eye sockets seem blunt faintly red from fire started by his bullies back in his past, he is alike some kind of sleep deprivation or as if he doesn't has eyelids. 

"Hey! what you reading, pal? is he wrote about killing? Is it gore? Oh...sick!" 

"Watch it! Its getting intense here!"

After seeing the cover state it was wrote by his 'new' idol novelist. Jeff disappear and reappear behind sonic.EXE and take a look at the inside with that book have silhouette of teenagers with golden snares and red smile at its cover along with the title 'How to spot wanna B : killer style' ...the chapter Sonic.EXE was reading is...

[Defective Etiquette]

"*sniff* This Odor from the book, is the writer put a perfume in this!?" asked Eyeless Jack to himself silently at he resist the strong smell of lavender-like, charming odor of the book EXE was reading out loud for him.

Ultimate Recherche de Talents high is the residence to all scholars with 'special' talents,

Looking-Glass Line High  is also a study place for some people known at Mutants, Encountered event of lacking of manners and lived in society of bullying and somethings negative that too much to bare make them the prime targets for ------- to test their mental tolerance.

Come across with a mutant might be a bit of fun game or challenge for Creepypastas if it just face to face, but larger group like [The Lost Survey]...is entirely just another story.

  [The Lost Survey]; an Ironic placeholder name for the group of teenagers whose having such powerful ability yet so unknown. survived the STUDENTs' Stalking and killing are also counts.