Chapter 10 : Daemon

Warning :

1)Some Creepypastas that exist in this story only appear at (Guest characters), they are belong to rightful owner...

2) might be have some Gore/violence and minor vulgar contents.

---

Next day...at Looking glass Line High...08:00 A.M.

   At it usually were, the matter in Blizzard Movie Studio come back to normal at teenagers able to come to school like normal days again...but to no effort, Gracie think she shouldn't searching for ghosts for a while. ever since she bring the box with her once more, she couldn't spend her time with her activity like she use to which make her absent the club for a whole week...   "Gracie?" A boy with orange Afro-like hair, yellow windbreaker jacket, blown trousers, white sneakers and freckles on his face walking to Swimming Pool where Gracie and swimming clubs was gathering.

"Oh, it's you, Blueline." greeted Gracie, turn her face to the boy who just walk in. "Don't tell me THEY give you the key for another kind of ghost to hunted?" 

  The boy named Blueline shake his head at he show the key "N-No...I'm just here to delivery this - ." the key he holding is as always; the same golden key with something on the other end, only this time is heart-shaped purple amethyst-like/violet glass thing with label 'Deamon' tied with ribbon on it.  Seeing the key make Gracie sighed like she's really fed up and already get used to this "I should have know ... well what does its written? " Gracie look at the key...its full label 'Daemon' is actually said [For Banishing - Deamon], but the craved letter on the key only said...

...[[Reducto]]...

"Weird, Other keys does have much longer words then this one..." questioned Gracie "But, whatever...mind if you plugged that thing inside the blue box for me Blueline? the box is in my bag..." She 'asked' Blueline to Blue Soul for me since it was about time to started her swimming practice before lunchtime... at she walking to changing room she thought "*Sigh* Gracie, I wonder will this stuff came to an end...but that'll be good for all of us since I soon will be able to start my club uninterrupted, right?"

"Sure, I will put it...Eh, h-huh!?"

   But at Blueline was about to walk into Gracie's flower bag, to take out the Blue Soul...out of sudden he realized he just saw... "W-was I just seeing thing!?"

...The blackness aura and pair of red eyes coming from his fellow classmate Gracie.

---- 

- 10:09 A

- 10:09 A.M. -

  In the middle of the heat of the sun,  fainted sound of Violin can be heard echoing softly in Looking-Glass Line High's Musical theatre. Bystander Students that hearing it start to curious about the source of music since Theatre haven't no one inside and none of the musical instrument were playing for age, some freaked out and run while others choose to stay and investigated...