Chapter 12 : One HELL of a little girl

Warning :

1)Some Creepypastas that exist in this story only appear at (Guest characters), they are belong to rightful owner...

2) might be have some Gore/violence and minor vulgar contents.

---

- 3 Months Ago... - 

- Somewhere in town, Inside One Winged Hawks 'therapy' room... 11:30 A.M.-

"Greeting, girl. At you may know today is where I will give you my memorial recovery treatment, but first..."

     In the square room which seem to be an office of Therapist and one window, on the desk with just a lamb and a metal box that similar to the [Blue Soul]. there's a girl with short black hair, wearing black in both sweater, miniskirt and stockings, and a glasses man with short black hair cloaking himself with dark blown long coat above his grey collar, black shirt and white tie, he had a name tag that state his name at "Doctor Barnaby Moses".   

  He brought the scrape paper that stain with dirt and red liquid printed in shape of shoes' heel, put it on the desk between him and the girl who her face was cover with her black forelock, followed by the question. "Bring back any memory?"

Inside the scrap paper, Its read...

'Dad's overabundant expectation for better school to attend...'.

'Being mocked for nonsense reasons...Clothes, hobbies, the way of my philosophy, etc. etc.'.

'My happiness. It was stolen from my hand by them, like I am but a freak show.'

'Study, Study and Study. Scold, Scoff and Blame everywhere in sight.'

'I keep smiling, telling my dad I'm alright and push on, but my mask has failed me.'

'Younger people with animal heads try to assist me. Playing music, buy some food, they even giving me a nicely metal box for some adventure too.'

  'but

  'but...'

'I am no toy!'  that curse word and several things about their names, I yelling from my mouth during to my mood swing make them all startled, thinking they've done something wrong and they all leave in fear. '

'All I did is but wrongdoing, misunderstanding acts. '

'Those kids didn't do anything bad to me and somehow I'm the one driving them away. those strangers I could consider at my 'friends'.'

'My medicines and therapy session only buy some time...before end up kill Ultimate violinist, out of my anger. Next thing I know...He bleed.'

'He didn't do anything wrong, but his neck wasn't stop bleeding.'

'Polices are about to get me.... Every good deems now go to waste.'