New Home

"...and whenever you're ready, or even if you don't want to at all, my classes always have room."

Pietro beamed proudly at his sister, who listened to the professor intently as he told her the accommodations they would make for her.

"Oh, and I can have a bed moved into your brother's room if you-"

"No, that's alright." She said with a smile. "I'll be alright." She's always hated sleeping alone.

"Well, was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Wanda. But you've been standing for quite a while now and I'm sure you're tired." 

--------------------------------------------------

"Can we meet her now?"

"Please, you've already met her." Jubilee stopped walking. Pietro turned to face her with a smirk. 

"How did you know?"

"Wanda hears thoughts, reads minds. When she's asleep, she relives moments throughout her life. Projects it."

"Uh, okay. But she was lost, all I did was speak to her-"

"I know, she was just scared." She nodded, resuming their walk. "She's coming out for dinner."

"Wow, so she'll meet like, everyone everyone."

"Yeah, I hope it'll go well." He said with a sigh.

_________________________________

Hey guys! I know, super short, but I just wanted to get some feedback about what you want to happen in this book, and if it's worth writing at all.

Let me know what you think!

Talk later,

-Harmony✨