Lust

I managed to keep my mood steady and not cause any further problems. I've been isolating myself from the rest of the pack, only speaking to them when eating or discussing todays training. Despite my efforts, Seth will still be joining us today for the session.

I tried to calm the unease I was beginning to feel by watching the birds flying between branches in the forest beyond the pack house. Am I fully prepared to find out what I am capable of? If we hold powers of the gods.. then which one am I?

"Knock knock.. How's it going staring out some thin glass?"

I didn't even need to glance back, "Hey Raven."

"You sound miserable." 

I felt his presence next to me, I offered a small glance in his direction. "Thanks. I'm not too thrilled about this training session today." I admitted.

He rested a hand on my shoulder, "You have no need to worry! Juliet's gonna do great monitoring things and hopefully, we can get some new information on your breed of wolf." 

I rolled my eyes and turned away from the window, " Yeah, sure. I need to get ready."

He put his hands up defensively. "Sure thing chief. I'll talk to you after." 

He was quick to leave the room and leave me again in a comforting silence. 

Juliet is ready for you, Meet her outside in the back. Jasons' voice cut through as I changed my clothes. 

I'll be out momentarily. 

I paused for a moment as I rested my hand on the doorknob. I let my eyes drift shut and I took a deep breath.

Please don't get angry, I begged myself. 

I released the air and found the courage to face whatever this day holds. 

Juliet was out back talking with Seth and Ash. I frowned slightly at the two who were quite literally attached at the hip. Seth's arm was draped over Ash, while Ash was pressed up against his side. 

I averted my eyes and focused on Juliet. 

"Okay, Let's get this over with," I spoke.

The three looked at me. Juliet and Ash held a smile while Seth just looked content. 

"Awesome! We finally got a field all cleared up in time so we will head there! Just follow me." She began walking off and we quickly followed. 

I dragged behind slightly trying to prepare myself even further. 

"Are you excited to learn more about what we are?" 

I glanced up and saw that Ash had turned around and was walking backward.

"I guess so. Hopefully, it'll be a painless process." 

"Of course it will be. I'm so excited! I wonder what I can do.." He twirled back around and locked arms with Seth. 

"Okay, we're just about there so I'll give a run down on how this is gonna go.."  She gestured for me to join them, I picked up my pace so that we all walked next to each other. "Okay, so you two little white wolves will shift and we will run some tests to see if we can trigger any abilities you may have. We may do little demo fights, meditation, strength, and endurance testing who knows? The whole goal here is just to try and get an idea of each of your strengths so we can better analyze and specialize the training to its tailored toward you. Got it?"

"Sure," I muttered. 

We opened up to a large man-made field. There was a small shed on one side and a few picnic benches along with it, but aside from that it was barren.