Ch. 1

Rebecka's POV

I jumped on my bed and moaned at the soft and comfy feeling when I buried my face in the pillow. I honestly thought I were gonna pass out of exhaustion. The day had torturous with etiquette and dancing lessons. All the proper and boring things a true lady should know and master skillfully.

Mr Gladstone's very strict on how a noble should act. Mr Gladstone was a tall, thin old man with back slicked grey splattered dark hair and bushy eye brows.

Even after having him as a teacher for five years I still don't like him. And he always makes sure I know the feeling is mutual.

I think it a load of horse shit, I mean I understand why I need to learn it but I all so need to learn tactics and swords play. How can I possibly help and serve the king or if dad decides I'll become queen.

I can't rule or help to rule a freaking country with the skills of a true and proper lady. I've made Zeph teach me though. I'd say I outclass most of the nobles in the country.

I raised my head from the pillow and looked through the window. It was getting dark since it was very late afternoon. I saw chunks of blonde wavy straight hair falling in front of my eyes and for the ten thousand fivehundred and thirty seventh time today I cursed my unruly hair.

My bedroom is made of stone. It have five windows with curtains. The curtains and the broadloom are a deep red brownish color, the bed and my desk are made of oak.
My wardrobe stands beside the door to my bathroom. The bed is in the middle against the wall.

A knocking from the door made my head turn away from the window.
"Yeees?" I drew out on the 'e' with a breath. The door opened and Zephyr came in.

I know what you're thinking, I know. How on earth can a dragon fit inside? Well, a year or two ago I found a way to give a dragon a avatar. A human like shape so he can fit in better with people. He can go back and forth between dragon form and human form as he pleases though.

His human form is a guy with black hair to his shoulders. He ties back half of it and let's the lower half stay down.
He's tan, sorta golden and have brown eyes. Although they look black.
He's large, all muscle and he's about
6 feet and 3 inches. In other words, he looks super scary.

"M'lady, exactly how dead are you?"
"I'm so dead you can bury me in my bed." I answered and dropped my head back into the pillow with a groan.
I heard Zeph snicker and walk to the bed. He sat the bed foot and took my feet and laid them on his knees.

He started massaging my right foot and a soft sigh escaped my lips. If any of the servants saw us they'd think he's crazy to something so daring like giving the horrible, strict and cruel princess a foot massage. Since some of my brothers and my dad are like that people always thinks I'm like that as well.

My people are so afraid to say or do something wrong that they stutter and tremble when I try to talk to them. I love my family but they're so vicious and cruel so when a servant fails they get punished.

Not only the servants but if anybody disobeys their 'superiors' they risk getting a lashing on the whipping area in town square.

Almost every noble I know are like that, the ones who aren't I can count on my hand.

"Why are you here Zeph?" I asked in a muffled voice through the pillow.
"Your father called on the blonde again and I did not want to hear that," Zeph shuddered and did a choking sound.

The blonde one were one of her dad's favorite whores. Ever since mum's funeral, he's been sleeping around with prostitutes. He probably think none of us knows but Zeph told me. It was not a pleasant conversation.

I sighed again and Zeph changed foot.
"Every else was fine?" I asked.
"Yes, I flew around and walked through the entire castle.
"Alright then. I'm going to bed," I said with determination but I didn't move.

I were just to tired. Zeph started to chuckle and soon he was laughing so hard his stomach was hurting.
"Stop laughing at me," I groaned through the pillow. He laughed only harder.
Soon I were fast asleep.

Author's note:
Hi my lovely pandas!
Here's another chapter. Done!
Nothing really happened here but the one who waits for something good... Or something like that. Next chapter should come up soon but no promises though!
I'll try to keep the chapters somewhat short so I can update more regularly. Comment what you think.
I want feedback so, spam me please! Bye love ya! ❤️

Pic: kinda how I imaging Zephyr