Ch. 2

Mystery man's POV

I walked up to the big wooden house.
I were so angry I were shaking.
"'Go to Jim's,' he said. 'Your kind aren't allow here. Only humans can stay at my tavern'" I grumbled through a breath.

My leopard ears were freezing and my tail was tucked in my pants so that was somewhat warm. I walked in the inn, carrying my bag and backpack over my shoulder, and the second the door closed all eyes were on me. My catlike yellow hazels eyes searched the drunk crowd for any kind of threat but all the men were either very intoxicated or wimpy boys.

Silence entered the room and a few gasps were heard. The only women in the building were some under dressed whores and a small fragile looking woman. The tiny woman didn't look older than 17. Two years younger than me. She was incredibly pale and looked scared to death.
I turned away from the scared woman and stalked over to the bar desk. The man behind the bar was a regular sized man with a beer belly and puffy cheeks.
"Y-yes? Can I help you?" The man said and tried to sound brave.
"I need a room for the night," I growled. "Since my kind are not allow at the town's tavern."
The man gulped and nodded.

After ten minutes the scared woman came and was even paler than before. Her light brown hair was in a neat braid down her back and her coffee colored eyes were glued to my shoes.
"I-i-if y-y-you cou-u-uld come wi-ith me? S-s-sir," she managed to stutter and hurried down up some stairs and I followed her to my room.

The room was medium sized and had a small bathroom. I decided to leave my bag and buy a beer. The scared woman had run off and I smiled sadly to myself. People are so afraid of us half bloods. They think we're monsters that will snap without warning and beat ya to a pulp if you anger us when it's usually the humans that will hurts the women and children.

I walked down to the bar and ordered a beer. I watched as the whores walked around the men and showed off their barely-cowered bodies. My engagement ring sparkled in the corner of my eye and reminded my of my fiancée back at home. My beautiful bride to be.

The scared woman stood and wiped a plate by the back door to where I'd guess the kitchen is. She wore a light brown tight dress that loosened from her bum and down. The beer belly man came and grabbed her arm and pull her with him in to the back room. I had a bad feeling for her but she did work here in a brothel/ inn.

I finished my beer and made my way back to my room. As I came up the stairs the beer belly man came walking while holding a dress. It's the dress the scared woman had.

"I-I noticed how you were ogling my wife e-earlier. You can have her for the night if you wish, she's in your room. She won't make any trouble, I've made sure of it," he said and ran down the stairs.

"What in the world?" I thought and hurried to my room.

Soft crying sounds came from my room. I quickly opened the door and did a double take. I was chocked when I saw the scared woman from earlier laying tied down to my bed. Her arms and legs were spread so I had a clear view of her naked body.
The only thing she had on was a very tight looking pink corset and a gag in her mouth.

Tears ran down her cheeks and when she saw me her muffled cries became louder and she tugged on the ropes holding her in place.

"Pwease doongt pwease," she tried to speak through the gag but I just stood there. I was too shocked to move.
I finally snapped out of it and walked towards the bed and sat down.
"Don't scream," I said with a small smile. "If you scream I'll have to put it on again."

She nodded slowly and I took it off. She gulped and looked down, away from my face. What kind of husband does this to his wife? You're suppose to take care and love your wife, not tie her up and offer her like a fucking sacrifice.

"What's your name?" I asked gently. I hoped I wouldn't scare her more. She was to pale for my liking and her breathing was small gasps. My best guess would be that her corset's to tight.
"Elise," she whispered.
"Okey, I'm Markus. Now be still, alright," I reached down to my boot and pulled my hidden knife.

Elise's eyes widened in horror and fright when she struggled in vain to get loose. The look of pure terror in the coffee colored eyes filled me with pity for her and resentment towards her husband.

I brought the knife to her left hand.
"I said be still, I don't wanna risk hurt you," I scolded Elise.
I cut through the ropes quickly and the second I cut her last foot loose she flew off the bed and pressed her back against the cold wall.

I held my hands up in a way I hoped was not-hostile. Her body were stiff and her knees shook.
"S-s-sta-a-y where y-you a-are," she mustered enough courage to stutter out. She tried to cover up using her hands but she couldn't hold them up.
"Wha-a-at's hap-p-pen-i-ing?"
"Did your husband give you something?" I asked. "Something to eat or drink?"
"He-e gave me a drink, he said I were gonna need it," she said and her knees gave in. She would have fallen and hit the floor face first if I hadn't caught her.
"Why.. I c-can't move my body," Elise was in my arms and she was like a tag doll her hair had become undone from the neat braid. It fell over her shoulders and face. She tilted her head up towards me and she looked so scared.
"My best guess is he drugged you so you wouldn't put up a fight with me."

I carried her to the bed and laid her down as gently as I could. Her breathing was still labored and I looked over her body. She was tiny and had medium sized breasts. But they were pushed up by the light pink corset.
The lacing wasn't at the front so I turned her over. She mumbled and begged me not to. To please stay away.

"Hey, Elise, hey I'm not going to hurt you," I reassured her as a started to undo the lacing. "I won't hurt you, I promise. Don't cry."
I were finally done with the lacing and turn her back without looking or touching her breasts or butt.
I may be staying at a whorehouse but I'm faithful. Besides, no woman can ever hold a candle to my Anneli.
I threw the corset across the room.
"See? Nothing happened," I said and gently brushed a few brown hair strands out of her tear filled eyes.
She swallowed hard and looked down at her naked body.
"Why haven't you done anything?" she wondered quietly. "My husband have made sure I can't stop you."
The venom dripping from the word husband would be enough to kill the entire city.

"I'm a half blood, but I'm not a monster," I reached for the cover and pulled it over her bare body.
"Sorry," she whispered. "I didn't mean to insult you, sir."
"Stop calling me sir, it makes me feel old," I joked, hoping it would ease the awkward tension for her. I stood up and walked over to my bag. I hadn't packed any woman clothing, obviously, so I helped her into one of my shirts. It was way to big for her small frame, it reached down her thighs and looked like a white nightgown.

Author's note:
Gah. Long chapter! Finally done.
I hope you pandas like it.
I'll be posting again soon (I hope!).
Comment what you think! And vote if you like the story.

Pic: I couldn't find a guy that looks like my idea of Markus but I guess this yummy piece of man will have to do.
Just remember Markus has leopard ears and tail, okey?