Chapter 2

(Time skip to middle school when their friendship blossoms)
Toast was walking around out of school to hangout with Ghost. They were talking about their intrest to each other when suddenly a blaring low growling sound came from Ghost. Toast laughed and asked, "would you like to go get some food." Ghost nodded and asked to pick the place they could eat at. Toast let him and they walked to the nearest McDonalds. "So why do you want to eat here so bad," Toast asked with a small chuckle. Ghost with embarassment replied, "I'm looking to get a job here." Ghost was worried that Toast would laugh and make fun of him about it. Toast said, "that's awesome McDonalds is always hiring and you'd be good at it." Ghost was shocked and asked, "why aren't you laughing at me." Toast had a handsome soft smile and said, "I think it's nice that your trying to make money and be productive." Ghost laughed and said, "Thanks your always so nice Toast." Toast stood up and replied, "No problem, i'm going to get more root beer." Toast walked to the soda machine and Ghost sat there thinking about something. He was asking himself if he loved Toast and if he was gay. He wasn't interested in any girls at school and in fact that some of them were weird. Toast came back and sat down with his soda an Ghost stopped thinking about it. The McDonalds worker brought them their food and gave Ghost the application paprs. Ghost starred at them and looked up at Toast. "You need help filling that out," Toast asked pulling out a pen. Ghost with a cute smile nodded and thanked him. They spent the time filling out the applation and eating their food. Toast paid and Ghost gave them the filled out application. They left and walked down the street and to Toast's house. "Thank you," Ghost said to Toast. Toast looked back smiling and asked, "for what?" "For always helping me, without you I'd be lost and confused, you help me out a lot," Ghost replied. Toast laughed and said, "we're best friends, i'll always be here for you." They walked to Toast's house to have a sleepover.