Chapter 11

"It's not your fault sir, you couldn't control the car," Toast reassured him. Ghost walked off as he cried to himself more mad at himself then the weather. Ghost thought he was stupid and reckless, Ghost thought about even if Toast had feelings for him Ghost didn't desserve someone like Toast. "SIR, WHERE ARE YOU GOING," Toast screamed out loud to Ghost. Ghost felt a pain in his heart as he left but he didn't want to hurt Toast anymore then he already did. Toast ran after Ghost and grabbed him by the arm as he demmanded they would return to the car. "Why do you still care about me, I've been nothing but trouble for you," Ghost whispered to Toast as he looked away. "Sir, I care about you because, because," Toast was so close to blurting out that he loved him but held it back. Ghost with a saddened tone asked, "Is it because you felt bad for me, because I'm so stupid and dumb you fell like we have to be friends?"
Toast started to tear up and replied, "No, not anything like that." Ghost yelled out and asked, "THEN WHY DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME!" Toast grabbed that short angry boy by his scarf and pulled him into a soft but passionate kiss. After they broke the kiss Toast replied, "Because I love you, and I always have loved you, something about you made me feel things I thought I only felt for girls, but when you came out as gay and opened up the community to me, I understood that I am bisexual and the feelings I have for you are normal." Ghost face became more red then Toast's jacket as he started to cry more. Toast looked at Ghost and asked, "Are you sad sir?" Ghost smiled and hugged Toast tightly as he replied, "No I'm happy that you love me as much as I love you."