Chapther 8

It had been almost a full month since Ghost spilt personalities had taken over. Toast was still surprised how Ghost was able to hold it back from him. Toast tried to pay attention during class but he couldn't stop thinking about it. The teacher called him out on it and asked if he understood what they had discussed. Toast nodded but couldn't say even what topic was talked about. Ghost was worried and slide Toast the notes to copy down. "Huh this is funny, normally I have to help you focus, but I guess it's the other way around today," Toast whispered and took down the notes in his book. Ghost blushed a little thinking about it but hid it with his hand. Toast looked over at Ghost for a second and poked his hand with the end of the pencil. "Did you seriously buy the fingerless gloves you saw," Toast asked. Ghost blushed and felt embarrassed then replied, "yes, so what, there comfortable and cool." Toast laughed and said, "don't worry just poking fun at you, sir." Ghost has gotten flustered and hid in his hood with his head on the table. Toast had fun teasing Ghost not only because his reactions were priceless. The other reason Toast loves it was because he loved Ghost. Toast wasn't sure if this love for Ghost was family kind of love or I want to make a family with you. The class ended and Ghost stood there waiting for Toast to get his stuff together. "What was up with you today's Toast, your more focused then me most of the time, is something on your mind," Ghost asked as he walked with Toast to their next class. Toast sighed which almost turned into a yawn and said, "I'm fine, maybe tired, I don't know, I'll be ok." Ghost rolled his eyes at Toast and said, "well whatever is bothering you, try not to pay all of your attention on it, there's cooler things around you to pay attention to." Toast blushed slightly and asked, "when did you become a motivational speaker?" Ghost giggled and pushed Toast lightly before he replied, "ya ya, make fun of me if that helps you." To be honest Toast forgot what he was thinking about so much just from teasing Ghost. Maybe Toast should consider teasing Ghost more often as it helped him with the problem.