Chapther 10

It had been 2 years since Toast and Ghost had finally graduted from High School and they started their ghost hunting career together. Toast was thinking about how he would tell Ghost that he loved him. Toast was waiting in the car for Ghost to finish talking to Papa Acachalla about the price for getting rid of that weird toilet toucher. Ghost came back to the hot pink car and started up the it to warm up the engine. The winter wasn't to brutle but Toast was still bundle up in a red coat with an orange scarf and mittens. Ghost kept his gray hoodie but added his red scraf due to cold outside. Toast thought that Ghost looked absolutly adorable and cute. Toast face truned red as he started at Ghost longer and longer. Ghost looked over and asked, "ethier thats blush or you caught frost bite on your cheeks." Ghost started to drive the car home and Toast laughed at what he said. "I do feel very cold sir," Toast repiled as he tried to hide his cheeks. The car ride was normal until the road was more slippery and Ghost had no control. They ended up in the ditch the car burried into the huge pile of snow. Toast looked over and asked, "Are you ok sir, sir?" Ghost had started to pant heavily, his eyes opened wide, and his hands shaking like a leaf. Toast unpuckled himself to go and help Ghost out of his buckle. Ghost was already unpuckled and almost started to cry. He pushed the car door open and started to climb out of the ditch to see what happened. Toast followed after Ghost worried about how this situation was effecting him mentally. "I almost got us killed," Ghost whispered to himself as he cried.