Chapter 7

Toast had kept track of Ghost's pills and when he needed more or had to take one. Ghost one day looked over at Toast and asked, "Can I hold onto my own pills Toast?" Toast was hesitant knowing how forgetful Ghost is often. Toast sighed after he saw Ghost's effective puppy dog eyes and let him take control of his pills. They went to school and everything was fine till the next day when ghost acted very timid. Ghost would walked slightly further away from Toast and talked to someone invisible. He wasn't talking to himself it was more of an imaginary friend he called cardboard box friend. "Sir, are you ok," Toast asked the little shy Johnny Ghost. "My name isn't sir, I'm Gregory," Ghost said in a childish voice. "S-Gregory, did you take the pills your suppose to take," Toast asked assuming the answer was no. He replied, "Cardboard box friend say I don't have medication, are you trying to drug me?" Toast jumped up in shook and looked at him confused. "Why on earth would I drug you," Toast asked and looked away. He thought for a second then with a question replied, "how would I know what you do with your sleeping victims?" Toast kept the protest on that he didn't want to kidnap Ghost. Eventually he gave up and decided to sneak Ghost his medicine in his drink. It worked and later that day Ghost went back to himself. Toast looked at Ghost and said, "Sir, I'm in charge of the pills, end of story." Ghost wanted to argue back but stayed quite and nodded in agreement.