Chapther 5

A week after when Ghost and Toast went to that haunted school; Toast got super into paranormal activity. Toast learned more about the subject and started to talk about it more. Ghost would blush every time Toast started to mention anything paranormal. Toast sat in the library with Ghost working on homework. Ghost was doodling while Toast was getting sidetracked with paranormal stuff online. "Why do you need to learn about this math again," Ghost asked to see if Toast was paying attention. Toast didn't listen what so ever. Ghost doodled the pi symbol and laughed. "This looks really cool, hm, maybe I could modify it," Ghost said to himself. Toast with stealth to a sneak peek at what Ghost was doing. Ghost drew the pi symbol writing pie in the middle of the rectangular part. Toast looked at it and asked, "are you really that board?" Ghost smiled and with sarcasm asked, "what do you think?" Toast laughed and looked at what Ghost doodled. "So what does pie mean," Toast asked. "I don't know yet but it'd look cool to use, specially for a cool company, maybe something paranormal, I don't know yet," Ghost replied not certain how to word what he said. Toast thought about it looking up something and then asked, "how about Paranormal investigating experts?" Ghost thought about it and said," I liked that one e word the teacher use to." "Extraordinaire," Toast asked him. "Ya, something like, Paranormal Investigators Extraordinaire," Ghost said with some confidence. Toast smiled and replied, "ya I like that better, it roles off the tongue." The librarian walked over and asked them to leave since it was closing time. They both packed up their belongings and left the building. Toast asked, "May I be your partner in this P.I.E. business, sir." Ghost face went red and said, "yes you can." Then Ghost realized something and asked, "why'd you call me sir." Toast smirked slightly and replied, "your my boss, sir, I must give you my respect." Ghost blushed more and felt like he was being seduced by a hot anime boy. "Ok then thank you," Ghost said as he tried to hide the fact that he liked being called sir.