Opening night

Ivy and Mika sat backstage and got ready as they got their 10-minute call. Ben entered in costume and looked at the two sisters. Ivy turned around and gave Ben a brutal look. "Hi.. can I talk to you, Mika? Alone?" Mika gestured towards Ivy, she better leave. Ivy walked out and went looking for Liz. "What do you want?" Mika asked him. "Make things up with you. I've been a dick. A huge dick." Ben replied. "You still are." "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Mika grabbed her green jacket and wanted to walk past him. "I don't wanna talk to you." but Ben stopped her. He grabbed her arms and held her still so she couldn't run. "I'm trying to apologise!" Mika looked him straight in the eye and then kissed him on the lips.  Ben loosened his grip and Mika saw her chance. She kicked him in the stomach and ran away. "You bitch!" Ben yelled. "Deal with it, motherfucker!" Mika yelled as she ran down the hallway to the next dressing room and she shut the door behind her. What she saw, was Seb and Florian making out. "Get a room." Mika said. The two looked up and Florian said: "We have a room, you entered it." Mika scoffed at them and sat down on a chair. "Sorry." Florian sat down next to her. "When we were 8, sometimes, you would climb out of the kitchen window, run into our backyard and climb into my window with a ladder, just to tell me you were sad. Tell me what's wrong." Mika sighed. "Ben's being a dick. He dumped me because he thinks I'm a monster. Maybe I am." "You're not." Florian assured her. "I know you. You're gonna perform a wonderful show tonight, and Ben is not priority right now." Mika nodded, got up and left for her place. She saw Ivy on stage, the curtains were still closed, and she looked at Mika. "Let's do this." she said. The curtain rose and the musical started.

Halfway through, Florian and Seb stood stage left, ready to enter as Ram and Kurt during 'Our love is god'. Florian then thought about his father, who was in the audience. What would he say? "Seb, I..I'm not sure..." but Seb pulled him out on stage with him and said the line.

"Ram and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a misapproving world."

Then Seb pressed his lips against Florian's. In the audience there were a few gasps and some laughs, as it was a funny line. Archie looked at the two boys and then at Jughead, confused. Jughead just shrugged his shoulders.
The two boys walked of stage holding hands and once they were off stage, Florian ran towards the bathroom. Seb ran after him and found Florian hanging over the toilet, spitting out a brown liquid, puke. His Westerburg jacket was laying on the floor. He must have thrown it of when he arrived here. He was breathing loudly and extremely fast. Seb sat behind him and held back Florian's brown hair, so he wouldn't mess it up. Florian groaned a little and sat up. "I'm sorry. I think I had a panic attack." Seb nodded. "I know. I shouldn't have done that." Florian looked up at Seb. "Kiss me?" The boy made a face of agreement. "Kissing me is never a mistake." Florian continued. He hugged Seb and they both got up from the bathroom floor. Florian's breathing slowly took its normal pace and he put his Westerburg jacket back on. "We need to go back up there." Seb said as he smiled and grabbed Florian's hand.

After the musical, the cast stayed in the cafeteria for a drink with their parents. Ivy and Mika walked up to their parents and Betty hugged both her girls. "Oh, it was amazing! I'm so proud of you two!" The two girls were embarrassed but also happy. "Go on, party with the pals." Jughead said, smiling. The two ran of and went to find their friends. Jughead and Betty smiled at each other and Jughead said: "We performed it better." He said. Betty laughed and replied: "At least the girls didn't have a cult in the audience." "Why don't we go find our son?" So, the couple left to find FP junior.

Florian was talking with Mika when he suddenly noticed his father's stare. It was a deep stare, coming all the way from the other side of the cafeteria. Florian gulped and Mika noticed. "Dude, you fine?" she asked him. Florian nodded and said: "I'm gonna go find my dad. I haven't seen him yet. Be right back." He walked to the other side of the room, on his way he saw Seb, talking to his family. Florian stopped behind Seb and coughed silently, hoping he would hear it. Seb turned around and smiled. "Do you mind me introducing you to my family?" "Not at all." Florian said, trying to smile. He didn't want to meet new people now. "This is my mom, Jean." Florian waved at her, awkwardly. "And this is my younger sister, Alice." Seb continued. The fourteen year old girl smiled at Florian. "Hi." Florian said. "Hi, are you dating my brother?" She asked. Florian and Seb both started blushing a little. "Uhm.. well, yeah." Florian responded. "Can we go? I have to do something." he then mouthed at Seb. Seb nodded and told his mother they were going to get a drink. Florian dragged Seb by the arm towards Archie. "Hi. Dad." "Hey there. Good show." Archie said as he looked at both boys. "Dad,I.." Florian began. "No need to explain. I've know ever since you were 3." Archie said, got up and hugged his son. Florian started crying a little and smiled at Seb. "Dad, this is Seb. My boyfriend." Seb shook hands with Archie and after a short conversation that was filled with jokes and, also, a few strict dad warnings, Seb got up to grab some drinks. He walked up to the bar and then, suddenly he saw the one person he had hoped to never see again.

"Oscar. What the fuck are you doing here?"