Alice

"Keep on going!" Ivy yelled. They ran into the woods, further and further. Aurelia turned around while running to see if Mika was close. "Holy shit, she's got a gun!" Aurelia yelled. Gunshots were fired through the air and it were so many that nobody knew where they were coming from or where they were gonna end up. Florian suddenly fell down, he got hit in the leg. He and Alice, who he was carrying fell down while he screamed in pain. "FUCK!" He yelled. Seb turned around at the sound of his boyfriend screaming and ran up to him as fast as he could. "FLORIAN!" He sat down next to Florian's leg and helped Alice up. He looked at the wound, the blood just kept on coming out. "Fuck, give me something, a scarf or a piece of.." Ivy dropped a piece of her sleeve at his feet. "That works." He said. Florian bit his lip as Seb tied the piece of sleeve around the wound. His white prom shirt had red spots from the bleeding. "I can't carry Alice anymore, I can't even walk." Florian brought out. "I can run, you don't have to carry me!" Alice shouted. "Can you?" Mika yelled as she shot at Alice. She fell down, grabbing her upper thigh. She screamed and cried. "I can carry you both!" Seb yelled. Ivy brought her other sleeve to Alice and she helped her tie it up. "No, you can't carry them both, you idiot!" Ivy yelled. "You carry Alice, I carry Florian." Seb helped Florian get on her back and then grabbed Alice and both of them tried to run as fast as they could. Bullets were flying past their ears and Mika stopped running, she aimed her gun carefully this time, she would not miss.
Seb noticed Alice's grip weakening and he said to her: " Hey, hey, you need to stay awake." Alice nodded and said: "I'm sorry, Seb, I'm so sorry.." Then they heard it. The gunshot. Seb fell down as it felt like it had hit him. He checked his body to find the wound, but he couldn't find it. "Seb.." he heard Alice say, her voice sore and quiet. Alice's shirt turned red, a bullet wound in her back caused her to be unable to even get up. Seb grabbed her and tried to get her away from Mika, but Alice screamed and cried of the pain. Seb couldn't move her. "Alice, I need you to help me out,okay? You need to.." Seb only then realised, his sister was dead. "No, no, no, you can't be, Alice!" He shook her shoulders, praying she would wake up, that it was just a short moment where she closed her eyes, but nothing happened. "ALICE!" he kept on shouting, tears streaming down his cheeks. Aurelia saw him sitting with his sister's body and she ran up to him. "Seb, we have to go!" She yelled. "I can't leave her like this!" "We have to!" Aurelia tried to pull him away, but couldn't. Seb was much stronger than her. Ivy, carrying Florian arrived with them now too and Mika was standing in front of them, pointing the gun at them. "Who's next, let's see.." she muttered. Ivy carefully put Florian down, he supported on his sister's shoulder. "I'm next." "No, Ivy.. you're not.. you're not the next one.." Mika said. The fury in her eyes had gone. She was thrown of course, Ivy had broken her planning. "Florian is next in line, you know that..." Ivy walked closer to Mika. "No,  Mika. I'm next." "No, you're not!" "I'm your sister, Mika, surely you can kill me before them." Another step Ivy took. "Stop it!" Mika yelled, aiming the gun at Ivy's head. "You don't have to do this." Mika scoffed at Ivy's comment. "Yes, I do! Our grandfather started this, I must finish it!" Ivy frowned in confusion, but then she understood. "All of you committed sins, and sinners don't belong in Riverdale! They deserve to die!" Ivy sighed. "They didn't do anything. Tell me what sins they have committed, what is it that makes you want to kill them?" Mika wiped away her tears and she opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "That's what I thought. There's only one sinner here. I'm sorry." Mika was confused when her sister said this, but when she heard sirens she understood.
"There's nowhere to go, Gladys." Ivy said. Mika looked around, at the teens. They knew she was defeated, their faces were all appointed to her. They were more powerful than her, and she felt it. A am Mika tried to run but when she turned around she bumped into an officer.

She was arrested at 11:34 pm on the 24th of March.
My sister killed three people.

Oscar Young-18- shot in the head
Ben Stinson-18- stabbed in the chest
Alice Sub-14- shot in the back
I later found out she tried to kill Florian as well, but she missed her shot.

We all dealt with it in our own way.
We all spent a week in hospital.
We all were traumatised.